❥ 8

The Mind Flayer

They all were now back on the train tracks.

Going back to where they were. Still confused on what has happened.

Nora was wounded. Her wound wrapped around her long sock to stop the bleeding. But it worked very well.

She was still dizzy due to the loss of blood she dealt.

"You're sure that was Dart?" Lucas asks Dustin "Yes. He had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt" Dustin recalls.

"But he was tiny two days ago??" Max recalls as he looks at him "Well, he's molted three times already" Dustin tells her.

"And has refined jaw strength! Oh, if only I just listened to my friends and brought him to Hopper as soon as I saw him, so that I wont see my friend GETTING MAULED IN FRONT OF ME" Nora impersonates Dustin.

"Look, he probally misses you!" Dustin assumes absurdly "Oh yeah. Misses me so much, that I became his fucking dinner!" Nora exclaims as she looks at him deadly.

"I bet he felt remorse" Dustin tells her as he nervously pats her shoulder "Oh so I should forgive him? Will you forgive me if I feel remorse on hammering you with my heels with your demogorgan baby's blood?" Nora asks him with a sinister glare.

Dustin looks away as he fiddles with himself. Max and Lucas shared a look til' continueing to walk.

"When do you think he's gonna molt again?.." Max asks Dustin to move away from the tension 

"It's gonna be soon" Dustin assumes.

"When he does, he'll be fully grown, or close to it.. So will his friends" Dustin tells then all.

"Yeah, and he's gonna eat a lot more than just cats" Steve says "And I'm his first sample" Nora rolls her eyes.

"Wait, a cat!?" Lucas moves infront of Dustin to stop him.

"Dart ate a cat!?" Lucas in shock "No, what? No" Dustin lies "What are you talking about? He ate Mews" Nora tells him.

Max turns to look at her puzzled "Mews? Who's Mews?" Max asks Nora "Dustin's cat. The fat orange one?-" "Ella!" Dustin interrupts her.

"I knew it! You kept him!" Lucas exclaims as he shoves Dustin's shoulder.

"No!" Dustin falsify "No.. No, I.. No, I.." Dustin stutters as he then gulped nervously.

"He missed me. He wanted to come home" Dustin excuses "Bullshit!" Lucas argues.

"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?" Dustin reasons "Oh, so now you admit it?" Lucas says.

"Guys, who cares? We have to go" Max calls them.

" I care! You put the part in jeopardy! You broke the rule of the law!" Lucas makes a point to him.