CHAPTER SEVEN

JAKE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Class dismiss." Professor Jang announced and then left the room so all of us started packing our things walked out of the classroom.

"See you tomorrow, Jakey~!" Felix uttered.

"See you!" I muttered and we both waved our hands before separating our ways.

"You and Felix seem to be close now, huh?" Jay teased and I just chuckled.

"So? There's nothing wrong with it." I answered and he just shooked his head.

"You're right. Anyways, Sunoo texted me and told us they're waiting at the parking lot so let's go." He said and I nodded before walking through the hallway.

As we were walking through the hallway peacefully, my phone suddenly rang and look at the caller and it's my brother, Sim Jaesung.

"Jay, you go first with the others, I gotta answer this call."

"Alright."

When he left, I pressed the answer button and pit the phone beside my ear.

"Hello?" I said as soon as I answered the call.

"Jake, is your class done? come home quick asap." He said with authority in his voice so I gulped.

"Alright." I uttered and ended the call and ran as fast as I can to the parking lot but sadly, whenever I am in a rush, there's always something who blocking my way.

"Oh, look who is it!" Sunghoon uttered and smiled brightly, revealing his white teeth

"Not now, Park Sunghoon. I am in a rush. Get lost." I sternly said and but he just smirked at me and block my way even more.

"Nah-uh. Not so fast Jake Sim. I want to have fun before going home." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck do you want? I told you, I am in a rush! I need to go home asap!" I angrily said and tried to push him but not too hard to harm him but he held my hands tightly.

Don't test my fucking patience, Park Sunghoon.

"Who cares if you're in a rush? I told you, I want to have fun." He mockingly said.

"It can't be help, huh." I sighed and forcely pushed him before running away as fast as I can.

When I reach the parking lot, I saw my friends but I didn't have anytime to say goodbye to them.

"Hey-!!" I heard Jungwon's voice but I didn't bother to look at it and opened my car and started the engine before pressing the gas and drove out of the school.

FAST FORWARD!!

"You're late, Sim Jaeyoon." My brother, Jaesung said as he's looking at me emotionless.

"I apologize." I uttered, didn't bothered to say any reason.

"Mom and Dad is waiting for you at the dining table. Quick." He said and I nodded before running inside my room to put my things before rushing downstairs.

"Mom, Dad." I muttered and they looked at me, Dad's expression is unreadable while Mom is smiling at me.

"Come here, dear. Let's eat while the food is hot." Mom said while smiling so I sighed in relief before coming towards the table and sat beside my brother.

I put some dishes in my plate before starting to eat.

"How's school, Jaesung?" My Dad asked and I felt like something is choking me when I heard his voice.