CHAPTER THREE

SUNOO'S POINT OF VIEW

"Ugh, Wonnie. Why do we have different classes?!" I whined as soon as we split up with Jake so me and Jungwon are walking towards our classroom.

"Don't worry. If ever someone made fun of you, don't hesitate to do some taekwondo moves that I've taught you." Jungwon uttered and does taekwondo moves in front of Sunoo who's smiling at him.

"Okay, see you later at the cafeteria." I said and waved at Jungwon before entering the classroom.

As soon as I entered the room, many eyes stared at me and watched me walked across the room as I look for some vacant seat, and that's when I saw one vacant seat beside this student who looks like Jungwon.

I sighed and came towards him as whispers got louder and louder.

"Uh, hey." I uttered and gently tapped his shoulder.

He looks like sleeping because his head is bumping back and fort so I tapped his shoulder again and that made his eyes wide open and aggressively looked around his surroundings.

His eyes stopped at me as he looked at me from top to bottom.

"H-hey! You must the new student. What can I help you?" He asked and smiled.

Holy shit, he's like a twin of Yang Jungwon!

"Uh, do you have a seatmate?" I asked.

"Nope, originally I don't have any seatmate since they want to seat to someone like me." He uttered and I can feel the sadness in his tone.

"Well, can I be your seatmate tho? Is that fine with you?" I asked and smiled brightly.

"Sure! But, aren't you afraid of what will they say to you?" He asked with visible fear im his face and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who cares?" I arched my eyebrow as he patted the vacant seat so I put my bag in it and sat on it.

"I just don't want someone to bully you just because you're sitting with a nerd like me." He explained and pouted and that made me giggled because he's too cute.

"I can defend myself. Anyways, you look like my best friend!" I squealed and proceed to pinch his cheeks.

He giggled at my actions so I stopped for a moment and proceed to take my phone out to show him the photo of Jungwon.

"Look at this. You're like his twin!" I stated.

He smiled and stared at the photo of Jungwon before looking back at me and smiled widely.

"What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Kim Seonwoo but you can just call me Sunoo or Ddeonu since that's what my friends call me." I said and smiled brightly.

"Wow, you're considering me as your friend now? Oh my god!" He said and I was about to open my mouth when I heard a very deep voice.

"No one wants to be friends with you, Kim Daniel." I looked up to glared at the owner of the voice and it was the man from earlier we argued with.

I glanced at Daniel who's expression changed into sadness and pain so I was about to stand up but I felt Daniel's hand onto my hem of my shirt but I ignored.

"Who the hell are you to say such things to him?!" I said sassily and put my hands on my waist as I glared at him.

He looked at me with amusement in his eyes and smirked.