𝐢. the hunt

' ─── chapter 1 THE HUNT. '

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ. ꜱᴏ ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ"

"𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊" Naeun muttered glancing behind her to see the same man still following her from a distance.

She quickly turned into an alleyway leaning her back against the wall, and pulled out the gun that was strapped to her thigh under her skirt. "Where did that fucking bitch go!" the man yelled at his fellow gangsters.

"That fucking whore stole the documents, and here I thought she wanted me to fuck her." the man grunted in fury.

As the man turned the corner, Naeun immediately struck him in the groin and then proceeded to shoot him in the chest, killing the man. She wiped the splattered blood off her face and looked at the dead body in disgust. "Men are such vile things" she scoffed.

"Aren't killers who seduce their targets, then proceed to slaughter them vile too?" a man said appearing from the shadows.

"Who the hell are you?" Naeun turned around quickly, pointing her gun at the unknown man

The suspicious man chuckled, adjusting his glasses.

"What is it that you want?" Naeun spoke "Money? Sex? Drugs?"

"No, actually. I have a plan, an elaborate one too and I want you to join me." He smiled.

Naeun scoffed obviously thinking that this man was some sort of psycho or drunk.

"Get lost." She rolled her eyes as she turned around to leave

"It's a money heist." He blurted out making Naeun turn around in shock.

"A what?" she asked still in utter disbelief. "Money Heist" he replied. "You're asking me to join your little heist, when I don't even know who you are?"

"The thief who steals petty things either gets killed by a cop or serves prison time, but a thief who steals at a massive scale.. can even change the world." He stated

"How much money do you have to steal, to change a whole fucking world?"

"Four trillion." He said

Naeun's eyes widened. "Four trillion..?"

"If you're going to commit crimes, how about you give me and my plan a shot?" He smirked