I snatched my phone away from him, "Nigga, please! Blame the woman who saved my company and has been by side for years! We're fucking done. I'm out." I started to grab my keys and purse.

Hawks said, "Y/n, please."

I said, "Y'know, I thought- I thought for once you were actually sincere and genuine but your just like the hero everyone imagines not giving a fuck, thinking everything is a joke, a player with all the little fangirls over you. Except this time, you came not for a fangirl but a worker of mine. This was a nice fucking talk."

I started to head towards the door, I shouldn't have but I turned back to look at his pathetic face.

His voice started to crack and the tears fell down his face, "Y/n...please. Please don't leave. Don't leave me. Y/n, I love-"

I opened the door and put one foot out, "Fuck you, Hawks."

I slammed the door on the way out and walked to my car. I opened the door, sliding in. Thats when I fucking lost it. I screamed and hit the steering wheel multiple times as the horn blowed out an echo each time it was hit. I kept hitting until my hands started to hurt and my throat began to sting.

When I finally gained composure, I decided to drive off from his house to work. Guess I have to fake a smile today.

I arrived at work, it was still early so nobody was there. I decided to head to my office to just do a few things before everybody gets here. On the way out of the elevator, I bumped into someone. It was Amir. At first I thought of slapping her, maybe a little yell. Was she ever going to tell me anyways? I shouldn't blame her, though. It was obviously Hawks that initiated the kiss. We stood outside the elevator quietly until they broke the silence.

"Mrs. L/n, I have something to-"

I said, "No. I already know."

Amir opened her arms and thats when I just went into her embrace. I said, "I just don't understand- he seemed like he would never do something like that."

I heard Amir lowly say, "Oh, I know he wouldn't."

I paused for a second and got out of Amir's grip. I said in a whisper almost, "What?"

Amir had a smile on her face and said, "I know he wouldn't." Her eyes started to glow a bright red and I started to hear feet coming from different angles, "You know, he's a nice kisser, Y/n."

I heard a familiar voice come from behind me, "Mm, but not as good as me." I saw Dabi come from a staircase entrance and Shigraki come from another.

~Fuck.~

Hawks POV

I was on my knees in the middle of the living room. My eyes all puffy and red from crying. I ran my hands through my hair, gripping the hairs like a stress ball. This didn't make any sense. My heart felt shattered. My heart felt like it dropped in my chest when she said that word, done. We can't be, there's no way. And her face. Fuck, the face she had. She was restraining all tears but that anger and hate she had on her face broke me.

I decided to get up and try to think. Try to remember what she was talking about. I started to walk towards my kitchen cabinet and thats when I heard a car horn outside. It was blowing in unpredictable patterns. I knew instantly it was Y/n. As the horns blared through my ears I took out a bottle of bourbon whiskey and a glass. I got 3 cubes of ice and put it in as it made small dings as it hit the bottom of the glass. I poured the whiskey and gulped it down. I only did two glasses before the horns stopped. Meaning, she left.

My blood still boiled from the event. Tears still fell. I started to talk to myself, "No. She's going to hear what I have to say whether she likes it or not. Im not letting her leave like that." I poured one more glass of whiskey before going upstairs to get dressed.