Bringing the "Guests"

???2: Welcome you motherfucking pieces of shits!!

Salem: Who are you?

???: We'll explain in a second. And don't mind him he's a bit....mad.

???3: Mad? Mad is one hell of an understatement.

Ozpin took over Oscar's body saying something that confused them all.

Oscar(Ozpin): It's you...

???2: Yes it's us someone give the parasite a gold fucking star! You can't tell but I'm flipping you off right now.

Ozpin didn't take to kindly being called a "parasite" but didn't show it. But calmed his nerves and asked...

Oscar(Ozpin): Who are you all?

Kevondre14: Well for starters my name is Kevondre14. The grey skinned, white haired guy strapped to the chair is my friend EbonAvenger2. And the beautiful young woman right next to him is Amaterasu or Ammy for short

EbonAvenger2: And for the record she's my girlfriend. So none of you damn flirts try anything!

Ammy: Don't worry sweety, the last time some people tried to flirt with me and you weren't around....let's just say they won't be having any children in the future.
She says as she kissed Ebons cheek.

This seemed to send a shiver down all the men's spine. Especially Kevondre14.

Kevondre14: Ok before we carry on we need to bring in a few more people.

Kevondre14 snapped his fingers and there was a bright light until it showed a group of people. One was a man who looked like to be in his early to mid 40s while the woman beside him seemed to be around the same age as him only just a bit younger.

Then there was two more women along with a child. But the most notable thing about the older woman and the younger one was that they had the same hair and eye color.

Older woman: John, where are we?
She asked a bit afraid.

John: It's alright Melissa, I'll protect you.

EbonAvenger2: Funny coming from a pussy like you!

They looked over to see Ebon and then realized who he was.

Melissa: great Grandpa!?

EbonAvenger2: Hi sweetie....Hello dumb-ass.
He said the last part with a blank stare.

???: Wait mom!? Dad!?

John/Melissa: Saphron?

Saphron: What are we doing here!? I thought I specifically told you that I want nothing to do with you all?

Melissa: Look sweetie...

Saphron: Not a word from you!
She said as she glared at them.

Saphron: Now who are you and what are we doing here?

Kevondre14: I'm Kevondre14. The man in the chair is named EbonAvenger2 aka your great great grandfather and the woman is Amaterasu or Ammy for short. And you are brought here to see someone that you all know too well.

They were confused by what he was talking about but a few knew what he was talking about.

Kevondre14: I am talking about Jaune Arc.

Everyone-Salems backup dancers: WWHHAAATT!?!?

Winter: Excuse me but who is Jaune Arc.

Kevondre14: You haven't heard of him?

Winter: I have from what they told me but I want to know who he is really?

*Kevondre14 explains who Jaune was and what happened to him before committing suicide*