Prologue Pt1

It was the afternoon at Beacon Academy one of Remnants most prestigious Huntsman academies. We go down to a dorm room that is completely dark. Almost as if said person doesn't want any light getting through at all until we see someone getting up from the bed and opened up the curtains. Only for him to cover his eyes while the sun shown many different sized scars and bandages adorning different parts of his body. His eyes opened showing what once was a bright Sapphire blue was now dull almost void of emotions.

???: Welp...todays the day...

This young man was none-other then Jaune Arc. A boy who was a huntsman in training only to be seen as a hollow husk of himself. Now you maybe wondering what happened to him to end up in this position. Well only one word...Betrayal. After he saved Cardicks life back in forever falls forest he thought that he would keep his mouth shut.

But due to his own shrimp dick of an ego he was pissed off to the point where he exposed his transcripts.

Now we see him getting ready for something that he's been planning for a while. He goes to the closet and brings out his weapon. "Crocea Mor".

Jaune: Lets just get this over with.
He said with a sigh.

He walked out of his dorm room started walking towards a certain direction. Even though there were classes today he didn't care. And the staff didn't bother knowing how bad the situation was for him. At first it was his friends of team rwby.

First one was Yang basically pummeling him to a pulp anytime that she saw him or if she saw him with Ruby.

Flashback

Jaune was calmly walking through the halls heading to one of his classes. Only to be pulled from behind and thrown to the ground. He was about to push himself up only for his hand to be stomped.

Jaune: AAAHHRRRGGG!!!!

He looked up to see an angry Yang.

Yang: Where do you think your going?
She said with a growl.

Jaune: I'm just heading to cla-

He couldn't finish his sentence as he was kicked in the face.

Yang: A faker like you doesn't deserve to be in class.

Jaune refuses to listen and try to get up only to be kicked in the ribs.

He kept trying to call out for help only for his screams to be silenced by Yangs knuckles meeting his face until his jaw got dislocated.

After what felt like hours to jaune the beating finally ended with Yang leaving jaune. He was a bloody and bruised mess. His uniform was torn, his face was battered to the point where he could barely see with both his eyes practically almost swollen shut. And his body was littered with bruises.

As he was blacking out he heard someone scream his name but he was to beaten up even respond or to see who it was.

He woke up in a hospital bed only to see both professor Ozpin and Goodwitch with him looking very worried. They told him about how Port was looking for me until he found him looking the way he did.

Flashback End

Next was Weiss basically insulting him telling him that someone like him shouldn't be in a place like Beacon.

Flashback

Jaune was in the library trying to studymforman upcoming test. Until he sees Weiss. He goes up to her.

Jaune: Hey Weiss?

Weiss: What do you want Arc?

Jaune flinched a bit. But that didn't stop him from asking his question.