Piece of s:
"OWWWWWW."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"STOP YOUR BLOODY YELLING YOU STUPID PIECE OF S." Oh did I forgot to mention that I did both ears. "Now pack your bags you are going to a new home."

Piece of s:
"What do you mean this better not be a sick joke of your."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh honey I wish but it is not I don't get to torture you anymore."

Piece of s:
"You better not hurt any other kids."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Or what you are going to tell the cops you know I can still hurt people there."

Piece of s:
"I don't bloody care if you hurt anyone there just not here."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh you stupid piece of b I will hurt anyone I want and you can't tell me what to do."

"Well then I am staying."

"No you are not." Once again I got her by the hair. "Now pack your bags I will be back in a bit and once I come back I better see everything pack got it."

Piece of s:
"Yes b."

Mrs Jake Rayman
"Good."I went and talk to Mr Dolan for a bit.

5 minutes later

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"I wonder what is talking her a long time I will be right back are you done yet you piece of s."

Piece of s:
"Yeah I am done here is my bag if you want to see."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
I took her bag and check yep it look like she is all pack I went around the room to make sure that there is nothing in here and there were nothing. "Ok now go he have been waiting for too long anyways."

Piece of s:
"Fine I will go but if I go the you better not hurt any other kids here."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"You know that I might do it or might not it is my choice." She walk out of the door and she look in shock I wonder why then she went to her room she did not even said hi to him. "Why don't you say hi."

Piece of s:
"I am being serious is this a joke."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"And I am being serious this is not a joke now go back in their and say hi you b." Why is she keep on thinking this is a joke she went out and said.

Rocky point of view

Rocky:
When I walk out today I can't believe that Ethan is adopting me I look again just to make sure this is not a dream when I look ok this is not a dream. "Ethan?"

Ethan:
"Hey Rocky."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"So you 2 know each other?"

Ethan and Rocky:
"Yeah."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"May I ask how."

Rocky:
"Why do you want to know how we met for?"

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Because I can Rocky."

Ethan:
"Sorry to interrupt but Rocky it is time to go."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Why you guys did not answer my question and Rocky I still own you."

Rocky:
"No you don't tattoo guy does."