Part 6

Tigger warning
Drugs, alcohol, abuse and angst
Sorry this chapter took a while.

"Trey? Buddy you ok?" I ask, I kick off my heavy boots and walk into the kitchen, Trey and my aunt sat across from one and at the far end of the table, sat the devil himself.

"Jax! My boy nice to see you." My father says. I look at Trey and my aunt in fear.

"Why the hell are you here?" I ask in a shaky but calm voice.

"I got approved to be your legal gaurdian again, isnt that great? You can finally come home." He explained, I felt dizzy and disorientaed.

"Jax, we tried." Trey says his voice cracking as he tried not to cry.

"I already packed your things for you." My dad smiled slyly.

"No, I'm not going with you." I say, trying to steady myself, it felt like I was going to pass out.

"Well that's too bad kid." My dad says walking up to me. I was taller by a few inches.

"But-" I looked at my aunt, at this point I knew that I had go to my dads, I had no choice. I had mentally crumpled, I couldn't think of what to say or what to do, I just stood there frozen. "Fine." I muttered. Grabbing my bags.

"Jax! No you can't." Trey said standing up and hitting his hands on the table top. "Think about all the good things that have happened since he went to jail! Our band, your grades, and Dee, for fucks sake Jax, he is the best thing that has ever come into your life, I've never seen you happier!" He explained, I froze.

"Trey, theres nothing I can do, it's only 3 years until I can leave I can take it." I say walking up to Trey and putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Unless he fucking kills you..." Trey says, he was definitely crying now.

"And if he does Trey," I say, Trey looks up at me, his eyes were full of denial. "You and Leaf can take what ever you guys want from my belongings, only if you tell Dee I'm sorry, and that I love him ok?" Trey wrapped his arms and cried in to my chest.

"Come on Jax." My dad says from the door. I rubbed Trey back and pulled him off.

"I'll be fine." I say patting his shoulder. I hugged my aunt briefly then followed my dad out the door. I look at everything I owned in the box of his truck. I brang my duffle bag to the front seat with me.

"Its gonna be so nice having you home." He says as he drives. "It gets lonely, ya know? Especially in prison, I've dropped the soap before, I didnt enjoy that, your would have though." He says with a straight face, I looked at him in disbelief and almost laughed, but I stopped myself, maybe he didn't change this time.

Once we went into his house, it reeked of alcohol, cigarettes and weed. I didn't mind the smell of weed, but the alcohol kind of over powerd it. My dad led me down the hall to some steep stairs.

"The basement is yours." He says. "Theres a bed down there with some blankets and pillows, set everything up how you want."

I slowly walked down there, it was unfinished and flooded a bit in the far corner. I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. I dug my phone out of my pocket, I had so many notifications, apologizes from my aunt and Trey, Leaf asking when I'd be able to play in the band, and a bunch of random notifications. I put my phone in my duffle bag and went out to get my belongings from my dads truck, I picked up my desk first, it wasn't very heavy but it was a decent weight.

"Do you need help with that?" My dad asks from the living room.

"Nah I got it, it's not that heavy." I say placing it down in front of the stairs.

"Wow you've gotten pretty strong." My dad says walking over to me.

"Yeah, I've been working out for a while now." I explain rolling my eyes.

"Mhm." He mumbles awkwardly. "I bring the rest of your stuff in for you." He says, I hear the glass of a beer bottle hit the counter before he walks out.

I drag my desk down the stairs and put it against the wall beside the small bed. I go back up stairs and my dad was just coming inside.

"I think that one has your clothes. I dont know what this one is, theres one more in the truck." He says placing the tote down, I opened the lid and see, my play station, skate board, some books and journals and a few other random things. I put the tote on top of the other and took it down stairs.

"Hey Jax, come here for a minute." I took a deep breath then went up. "We should... talk." He says pointing at a chair, I sit down and he sits across from me.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"I am sorry." He says, looking me in the eyes, his eyes were watery.

I straightened my posture. I was surprised he said that.

"Please for the love of god Jax, understand how sorry I am, to you, to Michael, to Marie, to all of you." He says, he was crying. "You dont have to forgive me, I wouldn't forgive me either." He says as he went to his room which was up stairs.

I sat there shocked, I haven't heard those names in years, no one had the balls to bring them up around me. I pushed my hair back as I started crying, I still remembered that day, the calls and texts, the crying and the sirens. I wiped my face and went back to the basement, I want to text Dee but I dont want to bring him into this mess.

~Time skip to the morning~

I stretched and felt a pop in my knee. "Fuck." I say as I lay there processing what happend. I stood up and limped over to the light switch. Once the light was on I seen that, my knee cap had popped out of place, I groaned and limped back to my bed, I put my leg up on the bed and pushed it back into its usual spot, I laid down and decided i wasnt going to school. I spent the day move around and organizing my stuff, and when I went up stairs my dad seen me.

"There you are you little bitch." He was obviously drunk, I wobbled over to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "You think you can just leave me to rot then come back like nothing happened!?" He yelled. I looked at him with a blank face.

"Are you off your med?" I ask calmly, he was diagnosed with bi polar when I was young.

"There is nothing fucking wrong with me!" He yelled as he punched me across the face. "I don't need fucking pills." He says kicking me in the stomach over and over. "Just leave, I dont fucking need you here." He says going back to the living room. 

I sat on the floor in the kitchen for a minute before even attempting to stand up, but once I did I was gone, i didnt want to go back to my aunt's because that would just be harder on her, and the guys had their own problems, so I walked over to the band garage, making sure they weren't around and I grabbed some weed and one of our bongs and went out into the foresty area by the hight way, I didnt go back to my dads for 2 days after that.