Kane x reader

Its me and my boyfriend's 3rd anniversary and for his gift this year i decided to give myself to him.....

Choose an anniversary outfit

I pulled up to the nsb house and knocked on the door

I pulled up to the nsb house and knocked on the door.To my unsurprise Ryan opened the door.

"Hey have you seen Kane around"I asked Ryan.He shook his head in response and created a passage for me to come inside.

"Do you have any idea where he could be?"I asked again walking inside the mansion.

Ryan shook his head again and replied "my lips are sealed"he then walked away shutting the front door behind me.

"That was weird even for Ryan.."i thought to myself.

2 hour time skip

Kane still hadnt made it back from wherever he went and i was in the living room watching a random k-drama.

While waiting i decided to text Kane.

Kane🦖❤

Me:hey you there???
Seen.2:00

"Wow so now hes ignoring me"i mumbled getting up to use the bathroom.

"Y/N!!!"yelled Justin running down the stairs.

"What-"i said turning around. He sat down on the floor to catch his breath.

"Don't.Leave"He said struggling to catch his breath.

"Actually i was just going to use the bathroom those spicy noodles that i just ate aren't sitting well"i said patting my stomach.

"Oh, so i have nothing to worry about"he said standing up and making his way back up the stairs

I watched as he tripped on the 7th step.While holding in my laughter i made my way to the bathroom

After using the bathroom

I decided to see what the boys where up to since i was bored.

I walked over to the kitchen where Darren and Char where making a tiktok.

I've barely met her but she was so gorgeous and her and Darren looked good together all though they weren't dating.........yet😈

But anyways i decided to go use Ryan for clout while waiting for Darren amd Char to finish their tiktok.

"Oh Ryan~~"i said making my way up the stairs to Ryans room.

I barged into the room only to see him streaming a game.

"What do you want?"he asked not looking away from his screen