Justin x reader

⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️

I was casually sitting in class talking to my friends when I noticed Justin looking at me.We made eye contact he smirked and looked over to Oliver and whispered something.Oliver smiles and nodded handing Justin a piece of paper and a blue pen.

Justin looked up at me and smiled and passed the note to Oliver who passed the note to my friend who passed the note to me.

I opened the note and it said "meet me in the janitors closet downstairs after class" I looked at him to see him smiling at me I nodded and blushed.

"Alright class that's all for this class period have a nice lunch break"Said the professor walking out the classroom.

The second the professor left. Justin got up and walked out of the classroom. I waited for a few seconds before I got up and made my way the the library.

~At The Library~

I saw Justin walk into the library.I waited a minute and slowly opened the door. I looked around to see if I could find Justin.

I saw him at a small round table and went to go sit with him.When he noticed my presence he immediately looked up and smiled.

"So what did you need?" I said scanning the area.He stayed silent and smirked at me.He stood up and said "follow me".I did as he said and followed him to the back room.

As soon as we got there he locked the door behind him."you can take a seat on the couch"He said turning on the light.I made my way over to the couch and awaited my next instructions.

He walked over to sit next to me on the couch."Remember last week when I caught you skipping class and I promised not to tell anyone as long as you did something for me?"He said eyeing my thighs.

"Yeah why?"I said holding my breath."I'm ready for my payment"He said in the calmest voice.

"Oh ok...I have 5 dollars on me right now but I can pay back the rest later"I said searching my pockets.

"That's not the type on payment I meant" He said massaging his temples. "Oh sorry"I said completely embarrassed."Them what type of payment did you mean?"I asked.

"Turn around"He said in a Stern calming voice."huh?"I replied confused."Do as I say!!"he says in a Stern tone I then turned around.

"Now sit like a dog"he said holding in his laughter.I do what he says hoping that will happen.

"Good you can stand now"He said smirking.I got up disappointed and started heading towards the door.

"Where do you think your going I was just showing you what position I like"he says
I turned around."Strip, but leave your bra and underwear on I like to do that part myself"Said Justin brushing his hair behind his ear.

I did as he said.He walked over and started sucking my neck leaving small marks.He then unclipped my bra with one hand.

I let out a small moan when he found my sweet spot on my neck."I like that" He pushed me on the couch and got on top of me.and started sucking his way to my nipples leaving purple and red marks.

"Just hurry up"I said trying to catch my breath.He pulled off my underwear.I was already wet as Is.He stuck one finger into me while going at an ok pace.I let out small moans while arching my back.

At first it hurt but the pain turned into pleasure."F-faster"I moaned he skipped In two more fingers and went harder and faster.

I felt an orgasm start to form."I'm gonna cum"I shrieked "on my count "he said letting out a breathy laugh."one...two....THREE"he said pulling out his fingers

I let out "good girl"he said licking his fingers.He stood up and walked out."See yourselves when your ready oh and don't forget to clean up"He said winking and shutting the door behind him.

I layed there in anger and satisfaction.

Words:696