Ryan x Reader

Ambw

I was standing outside my boyfriend's room watching him and my bestfriend makeout.The only reason i was there in the first place was to give him his anniversary present.I was about to walk in the room and say something when all of the sudden i got pulled over to the side.It was my boyfriend's older brother Ryan.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as his dark brown eyes stripped me. He leaned closer to my face.His warm breath sent shivers down my spine.

My boyfriend walked out his room to see what all the commotion was all about.

He stared at me and Ryan in disbelief."whats going on?" He asked still in shock."This.."replied Ryan pulling me into his room and locking the door behind him.

"What's your name?"He asked pinning me to the wall."y/n"i replied still confused on what was going on.

He placed his hands under my skirt. He leaned in closer to my face and put his lips onto mine requesting entrance with his tounge.He explored every inch of my mouth and pulled out his tounge. "What did you eat as a child to be so sweet" He said pushing me onto the bed and getting on top.Before i could say anything he took off his shirt revealing his lean body and 4 pack.He then smashed his lips onto mine unstrapping my bra and getting me undressed.He pulled out of the kiss "permission?"He said backing up. I nodded in response and he nodded back.

He then started kissing up my neck and wrapped his hand around my throat.

Imagine the rest why cause why not😌