Chapter 2 - Free?

Chapter 2

Bellamy's POV

I swear it's a week today. A week since they took me. They haven't stopped coming in and out. Taking blood here and there. I was literally drained.

I missed them. The 100, Octavia, Clarke. The thought of being without them was killing me.

The door opened and in walked the same man, in the same suit. "You're free to go."

Wait, what?

The guard grabbed my arm and started to lead me through the numerous amounts of stairs and lifts. We got to this large revolving door when he stops. "I'm Free?" I question, not sure what to make of the situation. He just motions toward the door and backs off quickly.

I smiled. Is this really it? Do I finally get to go back to Clarke? Clarke, it's her who has got me through all of this. The thought of being back with her has kept me alive.

I grabbed the handle, my whole body trembling. The door was stiff, so it took all of my strength just to open it. The breeze hit me. It felt like the first time we had stepped foot back on Earth. I couldn't help myself but run for the trees. I just kept running.

I wasn't sure on which way to go. Everything looked the same. Camp could be around the corner or even a days walk away. All I want is Clarke. She didn't know this but my desire to have her was overpowering me.

I remember the first time I saw her. She was wearing her school dress. She was the prettiest girl in the class. She still is. Her blonde curls fell perfectly and her smile could light up the sky.

If only she knew how I felt.

I stopped running when I heard something. Some rustling in the trees. I swear there where footsteps behind me. But before I could fully turn around I blacked out.