𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣

summer nights
season 1 episode 3

"twenty bucks she calls you jeremy again

"twenty bucks she calls you jeremy again." belly says looking over at jeremiah.

"i think she learned from the last time." jeremiah laughs.

"you think? that's how she flirts with you."

"woah, woah. when did this happen? taylor flirts with you?" emery looks

"yes." belly says and at the same time jeremiah says "no."

"here she comes." jeremiah says seeing taylor.

"oh my god. oh my god." the two best friends giggle and hug  each other.

"happy birthday."

"thank you."

the two best friends pull away from their hug. taylor looks over at jeremiah then to the person next to him, when she sees emery she gasps "holy shit. em you're back. i've missed you."

emery laughs pulling taylor into a hug "i missed you too, tay tay."

"belly you little tart."  taylor says when emery and her pull away from their hug.

belly laughs saying "what?"

"you finally took my advice. this outfit is snatched."

"oh my god, taylor."

"isn't belly looking like a snack?" taylor looks over at jeremiah laughing.

"always." jeremiah says looking at belly with a smile.

"thank you." belly blushes.

"oh here let me get your bag." jeremiah extends his hand to grab taylor's duffle bag.

"thank you. you're such a gentleman, jeremy."

"of course." he curtsy's

"it's jeremiah not jeremy." belly corrects her best friend.

"i like jeremy better." taylor smiles.

"should we head home?" jeremiah asks.

"ooh actually can we make a stop first?" taylor asks looking over at belly and emery.

...

"okay so what's the plan for tonight? where's the party?" taylor asks.

"well, susannah always plans a big lobster dinner." belly says.

"boring. no. it's your sixteenth birthday. we have to go out."

"no, no these dinners are really, really fun. and susannah had the idea to make it midsommar themed, so she got flower crowns made for us and everything."

"don't you think that you should be spending your birthday with people your own age?" taylor asks.

"i am. you're here and so is emery." belly says