𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚

summer house
season 1 episode 1

they had gotten to the bonfire twenty minutes ago and for those minutes she spent them with jeremiah until she excused herself to get a drink

while she was looking over at the options she heard someone say "hi, i'm noah." she looks up at the boy and smiles.

"emery." she says.

"is this your first time in cousins?" noah asks.

"no, i just haven't been here for a few summers." she says

"do you want to go over there and talk." he asks pointing over to a space away from the loudness.

"yeah sure."

they walk over to the quite space and sit down. "did you come here alone?" he asks.

"no i actually came with them." she said pointing towards the fisher boys.

"the one with a red sweater looks like this is the last place he want to be at." noah says looking over at conrad.

"nope,  he definitely wants to be here, that just how he stares. he doesn't always look like that." emery says noticing his  serious face.

conrad probably felt eyes on him because he turned and looked straight at emery and noah.

she smiles at him but he doesn't return it and instead looks at noah.

"anyways do you live in cousins or are you only here for the summer too?" she looks over to noah.

"just here for the summer." he says

emery hears steven and sees belly and him arguing.

"i'm taking her home." steven says grabbing belly.

jeremiah tries to calm him down which works because steven lets go of her.

"steven chill the fuck out, it's summer let her enjoy it." emery yells at steven.

belly looks over at emery and smiles. emery returns the smile and waves.

"i'm gonna get another drink, do you want one?" noah asks standing up.

emery shakes her head "no i'm good, i still have some over here."

she spends a few minutes looking at the ocean until she hears shouting and ohs.

she looks over to see conrad and noah fighting for a beer.

"you're not taking my fucking beer, dude." conrad says.

"oh god." emery says before getting up and walking over to the boys.

"relax, it's one beer!" noah says to conrad.