𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚

summer house
season 1 episode 1

belly asked emery to stay over for dinner and with belly you never say no

belly asked emery to stay over for dinner and with belly you never say no. thats how emery ended up seating to the side of conrad while he sat at the head of the table.

"steven i swear to god, if you look at that phone one more i'm putting it in the screen basket." laurel says looking at steven who was distracted by his phone.

"it's just, we want to see your beautiful faces. can dinner be a screen-free zone? you know like the olden days." susannah asks taking a sip from her wine.

steven didn't seem to hear her because he was still on his phone. "steven." jeremiah says after snatching his phone.

"dude, are you kidding me?" steven says.

"boom! nailed it." jeremiah said earning an applause and laugh from emery. conrad looked over at her shaking his head "don't encourage him. he wouldn't get over the fact that he has muscles now."

"no let her, i'm glad she noticed these." jeremiah said bring his arms up to show off his new muscles.

belly and emery laugh.

"we get it, you've been working out." steven says.

"you're just jealous because jere has a better body than you." belly says.

"no actually its all about the lean look now. otherwise you can't wear tailored suits." steven explains.

"tailored suits." conrad smiles.

"when are you leaving for training camp, man?"  steven looks at conrad.

before he was able to say something jeremiah did instead "he quit football."

the room stays quit for a few seconds before steven says "wait, really? you quit?"

conrad nods.

emery looks over at conrad who was already looking over at her. conrad began playing football at a young age, she knew that he only played it to please his father. she was glad now that he wasn't doing something for someone else and now doing things for himself.

"are you kidding me, man? i'd kill to play college ball." steven says

conrad has a talent with football which gained him recognization.

"he can always change his mind." susannah says

"i'm not gonna change my mind. i was just gonna sit on the bench all season anyways."

"well, if you're not playing football anymore, what are you gonna do all summer?" laurel asks.

"oh dude, you can work at the club. yeah, with me and jere."

jeremiah agrees.

"i'm not gonna work at the club."

"what you guys are working this summer?" belly asks.