𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

summer house
season 1 episode 1

summer house season 1 episode 1

emery felt at home. cousins was her home, her family was there, her friends were there, and he was there.

it's been two summers since emery's been to cousins. she didn't chose to not go, she spent the first summer visiting family and the next summer she spent the whole summer visiting colleges. emery wasn't able to stay in contact with the conklin's and fisher's because she didn't have a phone and once she got one she didn't have their numbers.

"i'm going next door." emery says walking past the living room.

"okay, text me if your going anywhere else." emery's mom said from the couch.

the williams arrived at cousins early in the morning. she knew the fisher boys weren't awake yet so she decided to go over later.

walking in the driveway of susannah's summer house brought sudden deja vu to emery. she knocked on the light blue door and waited a couple seconds until someone opened the door.

jeremiah stood there, he stood there in surprise. "hi." emery says nervously.

"emery, i've missed you." jeremiah pulls her into a bone crushing hug. "i've missed you too, jere." they stayed in an embrace for a few minutes until emery pulls away. she places her hands on his cheeks "oh how adorable you've grown." she squished them making jeremiah smile brightly.

"and your gorgeous, i mean come on look at those big brown eyes." jeremiah said in his usual flirtatious manner.

"god your such a flirt." she laughed pushing him away.

emery looked over his shoulder to see conrad. he looked different more handsome, more mature, and more serious.

"hey." emery said waving to him.

conrad nodded his head in greetings. she stepped aside from jeremiah and walked over to conrad giving him a hug.

the hug didn't last long and ended with an awkward pat in the back for emery.

"jere, who was at the door?" emery heard susannah's voice from the kitchen. she saw susannah come in view.

"emery honey is that you?" susannah asked. emery laughed walking over to her.

"yes." she pulled susannah into a hug.

"oh how more beautiful you've gotten." susannah says running her hands through emery's dark long hair.

emery missed this. she missed the hugs that susannah gave and her running her hands through her hair.

there was a car horn that could be heard. "they're here." susannah said happily.

jeremiah and susannah quickly walked outside to greet the conklin's.

conrad stayed behind "where's that camera you always had with you?" he asked.