Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya pov

I wake up and get out of bed , Everyone thinks I have an allmight themed room because of this bet I made with my friends in America, the bet we made was I had to act innocent  and that I was obsessed with quirks and allmight, So now I'm stuck with 1482 notebooks about quirks and allmight.

Anyways I have class today so I have to get ready , I take off my shirt and pants and get into the shower but I tie up my hair because if it gets wet I have to spend 45 minutes just to get it ready again. After i'm done taking a shower  I get dressed in my uniform, it's kinda ugly but it hides my curvy body.

What Izukus body looks like

⬇️

Back to the story ;)

I grab my bag and my phone and leave me dorm to see Uraraka and Iida making out , gross they look so sloppy doing it but I guess they saw me walking and seeing them because they pulled apart blushing but Uraraka looked embarrassed and Iida just looked like a robot like always. I walk past them and into the kitchen that we have in the dorms and I grab an apple to eat because I haven't ate in like 3 days because nobody can actually cook , bakugou swears he can but his food is so gross compared to the food in America , His food is always burned or spicy but everyone says "His food is the best!" like they had just got kidnapped and is being forced to comment nice things on a TikTok ad.

Everyone started going into the kitchen or the living room and started chatting not with me though , you see everyone thinks I'm a sweet innocent cinnamon roll but I'm not I'm a troublemaking teenager but they think this because of a bet I had made with my friends in America before I moved when I was 4 , I had to pretend to be sweet and innocent until I moved back or until they came to Japan so then I had met bakugou and he didn't know I used to live in America and that I had other friends and he also thought I was Quirkless so he bullied me when he 'found out that I was Quirkless' and yes I now have allmights quirk ,  Ofa  and everyone thinks that's my only quirk but I actually have 3 excluding Ofa.

I snapped out of thought as Mina tapped me on the shoulder and almost everyone was whispering saying "we can't ruin his innocent" so they most likely are trying to 'invite' me to one of there party's the have every Friday where they steal candy from a store and play Truth or dare , y'know stuff you would do in elementary school.

"Hey deku-kun heh.." Mina said kinda nervously like calm down, "Hey Mina-san what do you need" why did I go with that bet I hate this so much "We were going to have a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanna come but its okay if that's to extreme for you" I hate this hoe so much bro "O-oh that's a b-bit to much for me I'll just go to the library" Do we even have a library near UA bro , probably not. Then Uraraka said "see Mina I told u he wouldn't want to go , he's to innocent." Damn I really do hate the bitches.

I finished my apple and went to class were amr Aizawa was in his sleeping bag on the floor behind he desk , I think he's on something I just don't know what. I sit down in my seat and text my friends

"Should have got an abortion 🤭💀"
groupchat

Yourfavgayizuku
Hey fags🥱

SunkissedSummer
Shut up with yo big ahh forehead 💀

Yourfavgayizuku
Damn all I said was hi

Crackheadkenji🤭
Don't you have class izu?🧍‍♀️

Yourfavgayizuku
Nah my teacher is asleep on the floor

TottalyNotemotessa
Deadasss??

Yourfavgayizuku
I'm fr I can even send a pic

Mariawithmilfs
Ain't no way bro💀

Yourfavgayizuku sent 1 imagine

Crackheadkenji🤭
Nah this nigga fr alseep 💀

Yourfavgayizuku
Anyways imma go my classmates are coming in bye yall 😋

TottalyNotemotessa
Bye hoe

Mariawithmilfs
Bye ku

SunkissedSummer
Bye zuku

Crackheadkenji🤭
Bye darling 💖

Damn I really miss them , I don't know why I haven't moved back yet. Mabye I'll just tell them to come to Japan for like a week.