𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓

Start from the beginning

~~

"So, yeah." Liam just told us. "I've made the decision that........ I'm gonna leave the villa."

"It's been a breeze, it's been an absolute ball." Liam told us. "You are all unreal."

I got up with the group as I walked to give him a hug. "Take care of yourself please. I wanna get to see you on the outside happy and 100% Liam." I told the boy.

~~

I then turned my head from chatting with Paige and Indiyah to look at where the text noise came from. "I got a text!" Indiyah called out.

She then read from her phone. "Can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately."

~~

 This left me, Paige and Afia in front of the group of safe Islanders. I was just praying that they wouldn't send home three girls at once. There was then a text alert and we all looked to see Afia lift up her phone.

"Gabrielle, Paige and Afia, you are now single." Afia read out from her phone.

There was another text chime, and Paige looked at her phone. "As Liam left the villa earlier today no Islander will leave the villa tonight." Everyone let out a breath at hearing this news.

My phone went off and I looked at it. "#StillInTheGame #GoodThingsComeToThoseWhoWait" I continued to read out from my phone.

"Oh thank God!" Gemma said as she walked up to me with Luca and Davide as we hugged.

"Good thing you're still here I need someone to give me girl gossip." Davide told me as I laughed and pushed him away from me as I smiled. 

NOW ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

Dangerous Woman ~
Ariana Grande

I was single after the recoupling and I was sat with Gemma and Luca

I was single after the recoupling and I was sat with Gemma and Luca. "Are you alright?" Luca just asked me. 

"I mean I don't really mind, like I had no connection with any of you boys, so I don't have anything to say about what has happened." I just told Luca and Gemma with a nod of my head. 

"Well I'm gonna make it my mission to get you a man." Gemma told me. 

"Yeah you have this one." I told Gemma as I pointed at luca as we laughed.