Kaise, jiunga kaise?
Bataa de mujhko
Tere bina!

Kaise, jiyunga kaise?
Bataa de mujhko
Tere bina

Yukku was devastated, she was in pain but can't do anything, she was helpless, she never ever thought that their relationship will be on this road...she was crying miserably, she felt lost without GJ by her side

Here, GJ's condition was not different as from yukku, she wanted to go to yukku and took her in her arms and wanna say how much she loves her, she herself doesn't know what she will do without her...

They both were miserable without eachother, yaa the friendship was there, they still were best friends but things had changed now...

Tera mera jahan
Le chalun main wahaan
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le
Rakh loon aankhon mein main
Kholun palke na main
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le

As time was passing by GJ & yukku was trying their best to be normal around everyone, they were trying that atleast their friendship don't get effect by all this drama and in a way they succeeded, they knew it was just a bad phase and their love is still there, maybe they had taken a brake but it doesn't mean that there is no chance of them being together again...

They were giving each other the time they needed but they still were there for eachother, their friendship was giving them the strength...

Main andheron se ghira hoon
Aa dikha de tu mujhko savera mera
Main bhatakta ik Musafir
Aa dila de tu mujhko basera mera

November passed by and with time yukku has distanced herself from Gulks, the brake was now effecting them, yukku was spending time with everyone except Gulks... GJ was missing yukku like hell, but she felt yukku don't want to be with her so she wasn't trying to be with yukku anymore...

Yukku and Pankhuri was spending time more together as they were sharing screen more together, they became close real fast, it was a pure friendship and Yukku was diverting her mind from GJ...

Pankhuri felt something is missing from yukku but she couldn't pin a point, she knew yukku was very close to gulks and now something is off between them, she even tried to talk about it but yukku didn't let her...

Jaagi jaagi raatein meri
Roshan tujhse hai savera
Tu hi mere jeene ki wajah

Jab tak hain ye saansein meri
Inpe hai sadaa haq tera
Poori hai tujhse meri duaa

GJ was spending her time more with PS & bhavs, even they knew something is off but they didn't dare to ask anything to Gulks as they knew how short tempered Gulks is...

It was December ending and GJ was really having tough time without yukku, she couldn't keep her head straight...she felt she was losing herself and felt a void in her life, she wanted to go far away from everyone and everything and want to have some peace of mind...

So she decided to go for a yoga camp at Goa so that she can find some inner peace and get her head straight, she asked for a brake from production house for 2 weeks and went Goa to join the yoga camp far away from her regular life, from people, friends, family, limelight and everything...

Tera mera jahan
Le chalun main wahan
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le
Rakh loon aankhon mein main
Kholun palke na main
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le