𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Start from the beginning

Laughter escaped Nandini's chest as tears left her eyes. "St..stop. Arm..Armaan!" Nandini couldn't stop laughing as Armaan himself laughed seeing Nandini's condition. Nandini's face was all red and her stomach was now hurting. "Plea...please!" Nandini kept begging and finally Armaan showed some mercy on her and left her.

Nandini got up, still clutching her stomach after all that torture. Armaan had a satisfied cheeky grin on his lips. Nandini glared at him which didn't effect him one bit. "Now you won't even think about repeating that again." Nandini sarcastically smiled at him , saying, "Don't worry. Next time I won't throw cold water but instead I'll throw boiling tea."

Armaan shook his head, not believing his wife. "You're crazy Nandini." "I know, now go shower or else you'll be late." Nandini pushed Armaan into the bathroom, throwing his towel at him.

• • • • •

"Do I have to go too?" a groaning Armaan asked, turning towards Nandini while tying his tie. Nandini walked up to him and grabbed the tie out of his hands, tying it for him. "Yes Armaan, you have to go too." Armaan exhaled as Nandini concentrated on the tie.

"Isn't it better if you just go yourself? I could pick you up instead." Armaan tried to reason. "Armaan, we've talked about this. Papa wants both of us to come over for lunch since we've never went together ever since we've gotten married. And he was very hopeful when I agreed to it. So please come, it's only lunch." Nandini pouted, looking up at Armaan.

Aarush had invited his daughter and her husband over for lunch so he could spend some time with both of them. It had been forever since Nandini had visited and Armaan hadn't went ever since their marriage.

"Fine." Armaan sighed, seeing Nandini look so hopeful. Nandini squealed hearing him. "Great! You can come there straight from work and I'll go earlier and meet your there." Nandini explained the plan. Armaan nodded as he moved away, checking a file. "And you can leave after lunch. I'll come later with a driver."

Armaan looked over at Nandini and knew how excited she was. "Anything else?" Armaan asked. Nandini shook her head sideways. "Nope, but please don't do something that will make me feel embarrassed in front of them like you had done in front of maa and papa during breakfast." Armaan chuckled, thinking about that day.

Moving closer to Nandini, Armaan said, "Don't worry. I won't kiss you in front of them. I don't know about touching but-" "Armaan!" Nandini groaned, causing him to chuckle again. "Okay fine, I won't. Now may I leave?" Nandini nodded, smiling. "Don't be late." "You should worry about that. I'm never late." Nandini rolled her eyes at his words. "Whatever."

Armaan moved back towards Nandini and placed a kiss on her forehead. Nandini smiled, always feeling complete whenever he'd do this every morning before leaving. "Don't miss me to much." Nandini scoffed, shaking her head, as Armaan left the room.

• • • • •

A huge smile lit Nandini's lips as she entered Grover Mansion. Nandini's eyes landed on Aarush, who seemed way to lost in his newspaper to even notice her presence.

Moving closer, Nandini placed her palms on his eyes. "Guess who?" Aarush smiled, immediately knowing who it was just because of the touch. "Riya?" Aarush messed with Nandini. Nandini clicked her tongue as her palms left his face. "No, it's your amazing and very talented daughter."

Nandini came in front of Aarush, who was grinning ear-to-ear on upon seeing his daughter. Tightly, Nandini hugged her father, showing him how much she had missed him. "I missed you so much papa." Nandini mumbled, hugging him. "I missed you too." Aarush broke the hug and caressed Nandini's head, his daughter looking all grown up now.