Chapter 13 - A Plan

"Aizawa, what are you talking about? Have you been taking drugs? Too high on caffeine?" Midnight says concerningly, parting his face. Aizawa shoos her hands away.

"No. Ugh..I don't have time. Tonight, 9PM, meet me at Blaze's dorm."

"Yagi's kid? The vigilante? Why?-" Aizawa cuts present mic off.

"Just please..meet me there."

Present Mic and Midnight both nod, hearing the slight desperation in his voice. He nods, and walks back over to his room, most likely to take a nap or whatever he likes to do.

Nemuri looks at Hizashi. And Hizashi looks back at her. They both sigh on cue. Just what have they gotten dragged into?

——

Izuku sits frustrated at his desk.

He wants to scream, kill Shigaraki, go rouge again, all at once. They have to find someway to get into the LOV building.

Or..

Izuku smirks. After listening to Shigaraki's conversation, he knows where Kurogiri's portal will be resting during the attack. So he can get-away them out.

If he can get to Kurogiri first before they can get to Bakugou, (who he doesn't care for,) or Tokoyami, the villains will be stuck, and they can get them too.

A part of Izuku didn't want to just capture the villains. He knows something happened to them all, they all have bad pasts, and that's part of the reason they went rogue like he did.

Another part of him envied the LOV, because they were still out living an un-caught life, while he was still living in this hell hole with his sister and her minions to remind him what they put him through.

Izuku tried shaking off the feeling. He looks at his notebook.

'Damn, I'm gonna need a map.'

Izuku sighs deeply. Begging aizawa for a map of the camp mine as well be like jumping off the roof.
He needs to be able to mark where kurogiri will be at, to mark it in his brain. But without a dumbass map, he can't do that.

He sighs, a slams his head on the table. He could be ping anything Better than this. Well, maybe not anything.

He could wish and spend his time beating up Izumi again. God, he missed the sensation of beating her senseless. Giving her a taste of her own medicine.

But obviously, he couldn't, he slams his head down onto the table, and decides to just take a nap on his desk until it's time for the short meeting.

After hours pass, with Izuku still sleeping on his desk, he jolts awake to loud pounding on his door. He groans, and stands up laizly. The pounding continues.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm coming! Damn.." he shouts at the person, or people, behind the door, and the pounding instantly stops.

Izuku walks over, opening the door, letting in his unwanted guests.

"You interrupted my nap with your loud ass pounding, dipshits. And seiko, you literally have a damn key to my dorm, why wouldn't you let them."

"Because I can. Anyways, can we continue?"

Izuku just nods. Aizawa walks in, followed by Nemuri and Hizashi.

Izuku goes into the kitchen, starting on making him a large cup of coffee. The group of unwanted guests, state at him impatiently.

"You guys are so impatient. So, to say it blunt, Oboro is alive." Both Nemuri and Hizashi gives him the most shocked look they could muster. And then anger arises in Hizashi's face.

"Kid, I know you hate some of the people here—but what the fuck?! We haven't done a single damn thing to you, what's with the bullshit?!"

"Watch your language, Hizashi. And I'm telling you the honest truth. Oboro is alive, but not in the same form." At this, Nemuri quirks a confused brow.

"What do you mean by, 'Not in the same form?'"

"What I mean is, he's basically a nomu now. But with a functional brain and everything. I believe he still has a conscious inside of the nomu. And that nomu is someone you both should know by now."

"We don't know any damn nomu's."

"Kurogiri. The mist teleporting portal guy who was the USJ villain's get away portal. Him."

"What..." they both mutter, on the verge of being lost.

"When Oboro was said as, 'Killed' All For One must've revived him, and made him into a nomu. The only thing is that he's the only nomu with a conscious and functioning brain."

"Wait, but I thought all for one was dead?" Izuku himself looks confused now.

"What? Where did you hear that from?"

"Well...everyone thought that All for one was killed with that devestating blow all might have to his..face? I don't know. But he was announced dead."

"Oh. Well, news flash guys, he's not. He's been living this whole time, and probably has some weird-ass hyper-regeneration quirk that brought him back."

"I...how did no one think of that.."

"It's not that no one thought of that, it's just that I have a big ass brain."

"Whatever you say."

"Anyways..Dearest teachers, I have a special request. Would you mind if you generously got me or even emailed me a map of the camp?"

"How did you-"

"No more questions. Just answer mine. Can you get me the map or no? I need to mark where Kurogiri will be at so we can go get him asap. I wanna watch the Lorax after."

"Is that really all your concerned about here? The Lorax?"

"Partially. Another part of this is to help those villains. I know there's something wrong here, and I wanna find out."

"So..that's means?"

"I'm going to beg Nezu's for a special deal. it'll benefit him. All I'd need is his money. And maybe time."

"O...Kay..you can save that discussion for Nezu. And yes, I'll get you a map, I should have one in my room."

"Yeah, yeah, just get that to me please."

"Will do."

"I'll tell you the plan once you get me that map."

————————————————————————————Word count: 1005

Helloooo, and welcome to another chapter! This chapter is uploaded really late - like I had this almost finished before but never finished ☠️ My bad yall 😭

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!