"It's about Jia," Felix confessed but panicked right after, "Don't get me wrong, she's cute, quiet, and sweet, but she's not... she's not for this kind of lifestyle that we're living. She's not a part of our world so..." he paused, visibly nervous, "We talked and came to a conclusion that you should stop with this 'game' of yours. Send her home, no more lawsuit threats, cut all contact with her, and that way save yourself, the rest of Stray Kids, the staff, the whole company, and her the trouble of keeping it all a secret... and any other troubles that may come if you get caught by the public."

Felix finished his speech. For the whole time Felix talked, Chan looked straight into his eyes, paying attention to every word he said, following his body language and facial expressions. Bang Chan finally let his head fall but he pulled his gaze up to Felix again, this time wearing a smile on his face. He said just a single sentence in response to his friend's heartfelt concern.

"Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me, Felix, I really appreciate it."

...

It was exactly 4:30 AM when Jia's alarm went off. Her head strangely hurt so she barely woke up and slid out of the bed. She took a lukewarm (almost cold) shower to try and wake up but the water pouring on her body made her even sleepier. Making sure that all of her belongings were packed and after making the bed, Jia exited the room. In the elevator, Jia called for an Uber, talking carefully so that she doesn't mistake the hotel address as she was still quite sleepy.

At the reception desk, a tall blonde young woman gave Jia the envelope that was addressed to her, thanking her for staying at their hotel and wishing her a good day. The woman was dressed in her freshly ironed white long-sleeved shirt, her hair put tight in a bun while Jia barely brushed her dyed blonde hair, putting it up in a loose ponytail and wearing baggy clothes.

'How can someone be so happy this early?' Jia grunted and put a black ball cap on her head after exiting the hotel.

She waited a bit on the sidewalk, greeting the sunrise with a frown before a white car stopped in front of her.

"JFK airport, please," Jia told the driver and leaned into the back seat, letting out an exhausted sigh.

It was only the beginning of the Stray Kids' US tour and she was already feeling awful - this pace was not what she was used to.

...

"Um, hello there? Hi?" Jia raised her head at the sound of a woman's voice. A chubby lady in a floral dress was in front of her, smiling politely as her forehead shimmered in sweat, "Hi there, dearie. I'm sorry but it seems that you're sitting in my seat..." the woman shrugged apologetically, her smile not fading.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." Jia grabbed the opened envelope and papers that were laying on her lap and moved to the window seat of the airplane, "I must be sleepy..." she chuckled, apologizing again.

"That's alright, dear, I understand... Had a rough night, huh? Hi, I'm Denise!" the woman talked, squeezing in between the seats.

"Yeah... kinda..." Jia mumbled, ignoring the introduction.

"Oh, I understand, I was once young too," the chubby lady laughed, elbowing Jia a little too hard. "Who are you visiting in Atlanta?" and she continued talking.

"Umm a friend," Jia kept answering, crumpling the papers in her hands.

"Oh, nice! Me too! What's your friend's name?"

'Is she seriously going to keep talking?!'

For an unknown reason, Felix's face flashed in Jia's mind, "Umm... Felicia," she wanted to catapult herself from the airplane and into the Earth's orbit for being so dumb.