Meanwhile Taehyung was still overprotective towards his baby so he securely wrapped his arms around his belly and took few steps back.

Jungkook was shocked because it was the second time his body submitted in front of Taehyung. Jungkook felt humiliated but he didn't care anymore as he was ready to do anything for Taehyung.

Taehyung's purple eyes switched back to their normal colour and soon Taehyung fell on the floor because of exhaustion. Jungkook quickly got up when he felt his body taking over the submission.

He ran towards Taehyung as ge picked him in bridal style and put him on the bed. He put his hand over Taehyung's very small baby bump.

A smile appeared over Jungkook's lips. He leaned in to kiss Taehyung's little swollen belly.

"Appa is bad,no? He always makes your mommy suffer." Jungkook said while looking at sleeping Taehyung then again looking at the baby bump.

"Appa will see you after six months. Convince your mother not to hate me, please." Jungkook talked to the baby.

He then covered Taehyung's body with a warm fluffy blanket and kissed Taehyung's forhead before leaving the chamber.

_____________
____________

"Yoongi, I'll behead you if this information is wrong." Jungkook said.

"The information isn't wrong, your grace. We witches were always for your safety,it's a different case that many decided to go against you but I'm sure that my fellow ones gave me right information." Yoongi said.

Jungkook sighed as the glass of wine lingered over his lips.

"They're planning to attack for what? I tried to give them everything. I've done everything for their happiness." Jungkook mumbled.

"I don't know, Jungkook -" as soon as Yoongi took Jungkook's name, Jungkook glared at him.

"What? I'm tired of calling you your grace. Come on,we know each other since we were diaper buddies." Yoongi said while rolling his eyes.

Yoongi got shocked when Jungkook said nothing. Yoongi smirked thinking that Taehyung already had Jungkook wrapped around his fingers.

"Are they coming for Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I won't say so but yeah you can say so. They need your crown so they'll try to find your weakness and attack on it." Yoongi said.

"I don't have any weakness, Yoongi." Jungkook said.

"You didn't have but you do have one and we all know it." Yoongi said and then disappeared leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook clenched his hand around the wine glass making it shatter into pieces as blood oozed out from his hand.

"When peace will come in my life?" Jungkook muttered,he was sure all grown up but still misses his family with which he never spent his quality time because before he could,they were killed brutally.

Jungkook had lost everyone in his life and he wasn't planning to loose Taehyung at any cost now.

Meanwhile Taehyung was  in predicament. He felt loved but he hated the reason.

He felt loved whenever he was around Jungkook , he liked the way Jungkook gently used to touch him and call him.

Taehyung flustered when he remembered how Jungkook addressed him as his queen in front of every big power present in thr meeting room.

Every part of Taehyung wanted to Forget about past and start his future with Jungkook but something was holding him back and that was ....

His promise.

His promise which he did to Jungkook. He regretted it, he knew that he did that promise because he was angry and he knew that he wouldn't be able to complete it.

He hated to accept it but he didn't want to see Jungkook cry now. He loved trueblood's smile.

He was just too stubborn to accept how his heart was falling for a certain trueblood.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Byeeeeeee ~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜