Prologue

On a planet in the Terran system within the country called America. Inside the state of Missouri, near its southern border, well, two hours from the border by car, in the almost unknown town of Huggins. Lay a home, a home of three, a mother, father, and newborn child. The child was three years old and had shown signs of "paranormal" abilities. 

The child's name was Azel Onyx, an odd name for those born in America, but in a galaxy quite far away, odd names were the norm.

Inside the home three year old Azel was hiding inside a closet. Loud noises could be heard from the main room. Crashing of furniture, screams of pain, gunfire, all terrifying sounds for the three year old. He emerged from the closet as the sounds ceased. The eerie silence acting as a deafening cadence. His heart thumping heavily as he walked toward the main room.

He wandered into the main room finding the bloodied corpses of his Mother and Father. Their bodies were riddled with holes from semi automatic rifles. Azel crouched over their bodies, hugging them.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy wake up!" Azel screamed.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy, Daddy won't wake up!" He yelled toward his mother, tears streaming down his face.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up," He kept screaming.

Suddenly his screams fell silent as a rifle butt was brought down upon the child's head.

"QUIET!" A man screamed to the now unconscious kid.

Unknown to the people among the planet Terra, the child was strong in the force. And in the experience of Azel ripples were sent into the force. And to two members of opposing factions on the planet Mandalore. The ripples you may ask? The desperate cries of a child calling out for their parents.

On Coruscant

Inside the Master's chambers within the spire. The Master's were all within meditation. Suddenly desperate cries of a child crying out for their parents were felt. They all opened their eyes immediately.

"Guide us, the force will. Travel we must, to the child we will go," Yoda spoke in his backward way.

"Of course Master Yoda," Obi-wan said. And as one unit the entire Jedi Council began their travels to the child.

In the Senate Building on Coruscant

Palpatine sat at his desk when his senses were bombarded with cries of a child. This was through the force, something that he knew would benefit himself or his plans in the future.

He immediately sent the transmission out to Dooku, who answered within a few moments.

"Yes, My Master?" Dooku asked.

"Tyrannus, I assume that you have felt the disturbance in the force." Sidious asked.

"Yes, my lord," Tyrannus answered.

"Good, take Ventress, and meet me at the location where the child is at." Sidious commanded.

"Yes Master," was the response.

Sidious ended the transmission and soon left his Senator wing.(He isn't Chancellor yet, also Ventress is younger, nine years old, she didn't meet the jedi rather she immediately fell under the tutelage of Dooku.)

On Telios

Xandros, former Padawan of Qui Gon Jin, and fellow Dark Jedi to Brook Shen. He was about to end his rampage. His rampage was against Qui Gon Jin as his biological father was killed and he saw Qui Gon responsible.

He was in the midst of ending his life when he and a fellow Dark Jedi, Brook Shen, felt the disturbance in the force. And each headed off toward the source of the disturbance. They met on their ship where they found their Master, Dark Jedi Jerec.

On Korriban

Light Sith, Darth Sajar and a few of his apprentices were in the midst of training when they all stumbled to the ground. They felt the disturbance inside of the force, calling them off into the stars.

On an unnamed planet

Revan, Jolee Bindo, and several imperial knights as they preferred to be called. All had felt the disturbance inside the force. Most of them could relate to the desperate voice as they themselves had similar experiences.

They all began the journey to the source of the disturbance.

Mandalore

Pre Vizsla and a few Deathwatch members sat inside a room, they were participating in their mandatory annual meeting with the pacifists. Well the pacifists still trained Mandolorian warriors.

Pre Vizsla and Bo-Katan suddenly stood up, not in control of their bodies. They suddenly heard and felt the desperation in the voice of a child.

They entered their ship and journeyed to the source of the feelings they felt.

The child would become the first of his kind. He would not be a jedi, or sith, nor dark jedi or light sith, not Grey jedi nor Mandolarian, but a being whose power was both feared and respected.

A follower of six different codes.

The Jedi Code:
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

And also known by the younglings:

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

Dark Jedi Code:

No peace, only suffering.
No knowledge, only instinct.
No serenity, only passion.
No harmony, only chaos.
No life, only death.

Grey Jedi Code:

There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.

Or as known to few others

Flowing through all, there is balance

There is no peace without a passion to create
There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge fades without the strength to act
Power blinds without the serenity to see

There is freedom in life
There is purpose in death

The Force is all things and I am the Force

Light Sith Code:

Peace is fleeting; passion is eternal
Through passion, we gain knowledge
With knowledge, we take action
Through action, we bring justice
With justice, our chains are broken
The Force shall free us all

Sith Code:

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

Mandalorian Code:

Strength is life, for the strong have the right to rule.
Honor is life, for with no honor one may as well be dead.
Loyalty is life, for without one's clan one has no purpose.
Death is life, one should die as they have lived.