Bad ending (Part 1)

Y/n had been laying on the Walten houses couch, it was soft…at least much more comfortable than their previous sleeping spots.

It was May 2nd the tv wasn't playing anything, so they just relaxed..that was until they could see two large brown eyes, and a mole on her right cheek seemingly a mask over her head.

"Um…can I…oh Sophie is that you?" Y/n hadn't seen Sophie without her strange mask, first time for everything right?

Along with that came Jack's voice, "Hello darling..hey me and Rosie have to go take Sophie to the dentist" he said putting a cigarette out, Y/n rolled their eyes at this "So? Babysitting again?"

"No..not exactly.." he responded looking at the door, more caretaker…" you see Edd and Molly have a school party and -" Y/n suddenly cut Jack off.

"I don't have a car…" they said scratching their nose with the sleeve of the dusty jacket,
"Exactly….but Felix does…" Jack sighed seemingly predicting the next response.

"So you want me to somehow stand being near Felix? Doesn't that guy hate me" Y/n asked now fully awakened,
"He isn't that bad of a guy…just a little rude..besides it'll be fun".

“For who exactly?” y/n responded  “I'm sure all four of you…besides it'll be good for you to get out of the restaurant.”

After a few minutes of waiting you saw him…his tall frame, big nose…and square glasses, Felix Kranken had entered the house.

Of course Y/n simply stared at Felix as he walked by, they weren't going to grab the children themselves obviously..nooo Felix would freak out if he even saw y/n touch a hair on their heads.

Probably complain about how their drinking would corrupt them, or how their existence was an affront to anything decent…but that was just Felix. But eventually y/n got up going to Felix's car, they didn't know the brand but the color seemed nice. It was unlocked so they slid into the passenger seat and waited.

Once the egotistical nerd got to the car, Exd and Molly had gotten in as well. "So Vagrant…you're first time inside of a non stolen vehicle?" He said teasingly. Y/N responded in kind "Just shut up and drive you jackass".

The drive to the school party was long…with many annoyances, from both the children and Felix…honestly they just wished to be with anyone but Felix…even Sophie, eventually however they somehow got to the school. 

(Sorry for how short this is I really did forget about this hopefully bad ending part 2 will be done in a more reasonable time)