chapter 9

Ed looked at him curiously. He didn't understand why brcue would just let him go like that but he appreciated it.

Bruce felt as if he had to let him go. He couldn't stand the sight of Ed going to Arkham and he couldn't understand the reason why he felt that way.

Bruce and Ed sat there for a moment just looking at each other and then something happened. Something Bruce and Ed both wouldn't expect.

Bruce kissed him.

Bruce couldn't believe it had happened mostly because he had no control over his own body it was just a thing that he did, he was shocked, confused, but mostly in love.

Ed however, he was more confused than Bruce, he didn't understand why Bruce did it at all. But he happily complied with the kiss letting it happen and kissing back.

Ed put his hand on Bruce's face signalling he wanted Bruce to take off his mask. So Bruce did.

"So I was right.. You are Bruce wayne"

"Yea I am.."

"What are you trying to gain from this..? "

"I'm not trying to gain anything."

"Ok but why me out of all people? I've killed people and your just letting me go?"

"They weren't the best people. And I think our kiss explains why I'm letting you go"

"Your right. Can we go somewhere safe? "

"Yea"

Bruce put his mask back on and let eds hands be free from the hand cuffs, he then picked up Ed and grappled up into the air landing on a building, and started running to wayne manor.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

And thank you for all of the support and love for this story it means a lot to me :)

There will be 2 more chapters to this story and then it will be done, but I hope you've all enjoyed so far :)