Pilot (1)

~

"Hey, it's jojo?"
"Eh jojo?"
"You're right! It's Jojo!"
"Hi jojo!"
"Good morning Jojo!"

Searching through your playlist to find the right music to play to drown out the noise. Overhearing your dumb gossiping classmates drool over him again. Fucking Kujo Jotaro. Just like every other damn day.

"Jojo, what were you doing while you were absent from school for four days?" A girl cling to his arms. He just stared at her in silence with that same uninterested look as always. She blushed just from that.

"Hey!" Another pathetic classmate shoved her away from Kujo, who was just calmly walking away not paying any attention.

"Why are you clinging to Jojo's arm like that?," she exclaimed, "You're too chummy! Stay away from him!"

"What the hell, ugly?" The other girl shot back.

"Shut it, no boobs."

"Huh!?" she said taken aback by her schoolmates insult.

"Hmph.." they huffed.

"No boobs.."
"Ugly.."
"No boobs."
"Ugly."
"No boobs!
"Ugly!"
"No boobs"
"Ugly!"

They went back and forth childishly insulting each other. Kujo stopped in his tracks.

"Shut up! You're so damn annoying!" Kujo yelled making everyone pauses into silence.

...

"Ahhhh! He totally said that to me!"
"No, that was for me!"

He huffed and began to walk into school with his crowd of fangirls following after him.

They act like they've never seen anyone attractive before hearing your... very annoying, female classmates drooling over him again, again, and again. Fangirling over the bare minimum, you were completely sick of it, and by the looks of it so was he. You didn't really get what was so good about him other than his looks and money, he's violent, bitchy towards everyone, doesn't speak at all unless it's to yell at people, what exactly is there to like? his height? Face? Body? Money? Other than that he wasn't really for you.

Maybe you just missed something before you came here a few years ago, but from what you've seen nothing has changed about him at all. Apparently he was out of school for a long time, no one knew where he went but he came back like nothing happened.

~

Swaying back and forth in your seat with your eyes closed, completely zoning out from all the noise, the girls waiting at the door like sick dogs for him to show up. You just wanted class to start but the teacher late this morning.

You got knocked out of your headspace when you heard the usual pitchy squeals from every other girl and something slam against the desk two seats down from you. Almost jumping out of your skin and zipping your head to the side just to see Kujo dramatically putting his stuff down with a huff and sliding into his big body into his seat. You gave him glances up and down with a "what the fuck" look on your face.

"Jesus fucking christ dude. Doing the most.." You smacked your lips.

Girls instantly surrounded him with annoying inaudible speaking. Girls flaunting themselves at him to get his attention.

"Hi Jojo~.." A girl comes up behind him.

"Jojo, are you doing anything this weekend?" A another girl pushed out her chest at him.

He just rolled his eyes and pulled out a cigarette and just starts to smoke like it was nothing. Exhaling through your nose, placing your elbow on your desk and placing your head in your hands. He goes through this everyday, you wondered why he didn't beat them up at all since he did it to anyone else that annoying him. Probably because they were girls? Don't know why that was a problem if he hated them so much. No one really did anything, not even the teachers. Hell, even they were scared of this guy. Pathetic..