The girls were all surprised when they saw the guy. But their surprise didn't stop when the boy suddenly jumped off the tree branch. When they thought he would get injured from jumping from a great distance, they found him to land easily and without any problems.

"Kakeru~mupu/~pupu!" Moop and Foop simultaneously flew towards Kakeru.

"Do they know each other?" Nagisa asked as she stood up from the ground.

Kakeru hugged Moop and Foop as he saw the scared look on their faces.

"What 's up..."

Without giving Kakeru a chance to finish, from the Land of Fountain, a strange liquid flew out from it, surprising everyone. Everyone quickly crouched down to avoid the liquid as it flew over their heads and landed not far from them.

"Give it to me!..."

An evil voice resounded causing Moop and Foop to hide behind Kakeru, who was observing the eerie liquid.

"Hey, here's my Chocolate!"

Nagisa's voice drew a confused look from Kakeru.

"Nagisa, I don't think he meant that." Honoka said as she and Hikari both looked at Nagisa and smiled sheepishly.

"Eh?" Nagisa exclaimed in confusion.

Kakeru sighed.

"Power... Give it to me..." The evil voice spoke again.

Kakeru's attention turned to the mysterious black and silver liquid.

"You guys are PreCure right?" The liquid thing asked.

'PreCure?' Kakeru thought to himself, caught the words and looked at Nagisa and the others. 'Oh, now I understand why I can't take my eyes off them.'

Kakeru looked back at the eerie liquid, where he saw it transforming into various clay-like polyhedra before molding into a body and creating a monster.

"Zakena!!!" The monster that appeared had a large purple-black body with evil yellow eyes, a large red mouth, and a large X on its forehead.

"A... Z... Zakena!?" Nagisa yelled as she, Honoka and Hikari were all surprised to see the liquid transform into one of their old enemies.

"Why?" Honoka shouted.

"Honoka, let's go!" Nagisa said looking at Honoka.

"We can't. Mepple and Mipple aren't here." Honoka said that made Nagisa remember that important thing.

"Pollun isn't here either." Hikari added.

'So they can't transform...' Kakeru thought as he watched the girls' conversation. 'Looks like there's no other way.'

With that in mind, Kakeru first crossed his arms into an X in front of him. As he was about to do his next move, suddenly...

"NAGISA!"

Another cute voice came from the sky, attracting everyone's attention including Kakeru.

When people looked up at the sky, they saw a green light with electric currents of the same color appearing in the sky with three small lights of yellow, pink, and green, flying out from it. Immediately after that light flew out, the strange light also disappeared.

The small yellow light staggered down and crashed into Nagisa's forehead causing her to fall again.

"Agian?" Nagisa let out a scream as she fell, but this time she was able to support herself with her arms to resist.