The second girl has midnight blue eyes and long hair partially pulled back, with her bangs held by a gold clip. She is wearing a pale blue top with a long white skirt and a pale pink jacket along with white sandals.

The last girl has olive green eyes and long blonde hair worn in a braid over the shoulder, tied with a small bow and heart, a pale pink scrunchie, and red clips. She is wearing an off-white long sleeved shirt with a magenta tank top underneath, cuffed blue jeans, and pink and white sneakers.

Unknown to Kakeru, those girls are Yukishiro Honoka, Misumi Nagisa and Kujou Hikari respectively or they are also known in their PreCure forms as Cure Black, Cure White and Shiny Luminous.

At first, Kakeru was about to ignore it and continue napping, but something was telling him that he should pay attention to the girls below.

"It would be nice if Mepple-tachi came along too!" Nagisa said as she looked up at the Sky Tree.

"They said they had an important meeting today." Honoka said while looking over her best friend.

"I feel sorry for Riku that he can't come along." Hikari said with a little sadness. Riku was originally going to go with them, but he had to stay behind to help Akane look after Tako Cafe.

"I feel sorry for him too, but we can buy him souvenirs." Honoka said while looking at the bag containing four chocolate breads.

"Hmmm." Nagisa hummed a little before looking at the bag containing the cakes she had bought just now. She took out a chocolate bread from it. "Finally, my dream of holding Pan Paka-pan chocolate in my hand has come true."

The ginger-haired girl was amused and excited as she looked at the cake in her hand.

'Oh, guess she stopped by the Saki's family bakery.' Kakeru thought to himself while looking at the ginger-haired girl who was about to enjoy the bread.

"Itadakimatsu~!"

The moment Nagisa was about to open her mouth and take a bite of the cake, suddenly, a strong and brooding voice rang out.

[HYPER CLOCK OVER!]

A gust of wind suddenly blew past after that, attracting everyone's attention.

"Hmm?" Nagisa paused in confusion. She looked at Honoka and then back at Hikari, who was as confused as she was.

Above the branch, Kakeru looked up at the Sky Tree as he realized that the voice just now belonged to something or someone. While Kakeru was still looking up at the top of the Sky Tree, he suddenly saw Moop and Foop appear from a green light with electric currents of the same color. They all fell to where the three girls were below the Sky Tree.

"Pupu~!"

"Mupu~!"

The two fairies screamed in panic before stabbing Nagisa's forehead.

"Wah?!" Nagisa yelped as she fell backwards, Moop and Foop were then also kicked back into the air.

"Nagisa!" Honoka yelled as she and Hikari quickly ran to check on Nagisa, who was still on the ground. Honoka asked worriedly. "Are you alright?"

Before they could check on Nagisa...

"Pupu~!"

"Mupu~!"

The cute sounds resounded again, attracting Honoka and Hikari's attention.

When the girls looked up, they saw Moop and Foop falling and landing in their arms.

"Who are you?" Honoka asked while holding Moop in her arms and Foop was held in Hikari's arms.

"Moop, Foop!" Kakeru's voice sounded interesting, attracting the attention of the girls. Honoka, Hikari and Nagisa were lying down looking up at the big tree, where they saw a young man standing on a branch some distance above the ground.