chapter 4

I was protecting you, clown. Moondrop was trying to explain himself. "Shut up," sundrop says, with sadness in his voice. You were going to die. You would have forgotten everything. "You hurt people. You could have killed Chica. More people love Chica than me. I would have been fine."

Sundrop begins to cry again. Sunny- "Don't call me that. We aren't friends. I have been with you since you were created, we are like brothers, sundrop. Sundrop didn't want to believe it. "There is no way that I am siblings with a horrible monster like you."

Chica, still listening, looked at sundrop confused. "Who are you talking to?" She questioned. Sundrop, embarrassed, responded "i-im talking to moondrop." Chicas eyes widened. "You can do that?" She looked a bit afraid, but interested.

"Could you ask him why he is doing this?" "I haven't thought of that... hey moon-" I can hear what you hear, idiot. And I am just created to put children to sleep... but there is a glitch in the code. Something unfixable. I think it has to do with him... "who?"

"What did he say?" Chica sat up. "He said something mysterious and odd... but the writer likes cliffhangers sooo..." "why is she like thaaat!" Chica complained.

~Author Note~
Hehe breaking the fourth wall
And
Cliffhanger!
I'm a jerk >:D