Chapter 1

Ponk was getting ready for school and walked downstairs and saw his mom cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mum" "morning, eat then get to school."

Ponk's mom fixed his plate and he ate. He grabbed his keys and got into his car and stopped by Dream's house and honked his horn. Dream walked out and got in.

"So what are we going to do after school?" Dream asked "idk, what do you wanna do?" Ponk asked "Ponk, you can't keep asking things like that when I ask you answer, I wanna do what you wanna do" Dream said.

They started laughing and got to school. They got out and saw Sapnap and Karl and walked up to them.

"So how's y'all relationship going?" Ponk asked "George hasn't texted me back yet" Dream said "I'm sorry Dream" Sapnap said "how about y'all's?" Dream asked "we're doing good" Karl said.

They walked into the school and started talking then Sam and his friends walked up to them and slammed the locker closed.

"Hey losers" Sam said "what do you want Sam?" Dream asked "he's sticking up for himself, aww that's nice" Sam said.

They started laughing. The bell rang and they got to class. Sam threw a paper ball to Ponk and he opened it.

I hope you die
-Sam

He crumbled it and threw it away. Class was finished and they left and went to the cafeteria.

"Are you alright?" Karl asked "yeah" Ponk said.

They finished eating lunch and school was over. Ponk got into his car with Dream.

"What happened?" Dream asked "it doesn't matter" Ponk said "stop the car" Dream said "why?" Ponk asked "STOP THE GODDAMN CAR" Dream yelled.

Ponk slammed on his break on the side of the road.

"I could tell you were about to cry, what happened?" Dream asked "I think I might just kill myself" Ponk said "no, we're here for you" Dream said "Sam wrote a note telling me he hopes I die, maybe the world would be better without me" Ponk said.

Dream hugged him and saw Sam's car drive past. They started the car and Ponk dropped Dream off and got home. He walked in and saw his mom and dad.

"What's this about?" Ponk asked "me and your father are leaving for a trip and we'll be gone for a couple weeks" his mom said "ok" Ponk said "when do y'all leave?" "Tomorrow" his dad said "when tomorrow?" Ponk asked "around 3 in the morning" his mom said "ok" Ponk said.

Ponk went to his room and went to bed and fell asleep.