Chapter 5

Ponk woke up and got dressed. He got into the car and drove to Dream's house and texted Dream that he was there. Dream walked out and got in and had dark circles under his eyes.

"Dream, did you look in the mirror this morning?" Ponk asked "no" Dream said "you have dark circles under your eyes" Ponk said "it's because I haven't been able to sleep" Dream said.

They got to school and Ponk saw Karl and Sapnap and walked up to them with Dream.

"Bathroom, let's go" Ponk said.

They all walked into the bathroom and they put cold water on Dream's face. Sam and his friends walked in and saw them helping Dream out.

"Aww, that's cute " Sam said laughing "fuck off Sam, you did this to him" Ponk said.

Dream looked at him and the bell rang.

"We'll go to class" Sapnap said "ok, I'll be with Dream " Ponk said.

They left and Ponk sat down next to Dream.

"I want to have my life back before I met George " Dream said "I know" Ponk said.

They were talking when somebody walked in and they saw it was George.

"What are you doing here?" Ponk asked "I moved here and I need help finding classes" George said "find somebody else to help" Dream said "also I'm trying to get away from Sam, he became a sex machine" George said "guess who's fault that is" Dream said "I'm sorry Dream, you're sweet and kind and I'm just stupid" George said.

They heard Sam's voice.

"Help" George said.

Dream got up and kissed George and Sam saw it and was pissed and punched Dream.

"What the hell is wrong with you George?" Sam asked "now you know how I felt" Dream said.

Sam looked at him and walked up to him and Ponk stood in front of him.

"Sam just stop, take George somewheres else and leave us alone" Ponk said "no, me and George are over" Sam said "thank god" George said and left.

Sam left and school was over. Ponk picked Dream up and helped him walk out the bathroom and put him in the car and dropped him off at his house and got him to sleep and left and went back home and fell asleep.