Chapter 3

Ponk woke up and saw Dream still sleeping. He got up and walked downstairs and saw Dream's family.

"Hi" Ponk said "hi" Dream's mom said "I was just here for Dream, nothing going on with us if that's what y'all thought" Ponk said "that's good because he's dating somebody" Drista said "oh, him and George broke up" Ponk said "oh, that's sad" his mom said.

Dream walked out and saw them talking.

"So are y'all together?" His mom asked "no, I have a crush on somebody else but I can't say anything to Dream and I can't tell him who it is" Ponk said.

Dream's mom looked at Dream and Ponk turned around and saw Dream.

"Why can't you tell me who your crush is?" Dream asked "because you're gonna hate me for it" Ponk said "no I won't " Dream said "it's Sam, our bully" Ponk said "y'all are getting bullied?" Dream's mom asked.

Dream grabbed Ponk's hand and left the house and they got into the car.

"Drive" Dream said.

Ponk started driving and Dream was giving Ponk directions.

They ended up at a house. Dream got out and so did Ponk and Dream knocked. Sam opened it.

"What are you doing here loser?" Sam asked .

Ponk went towards Dream before Dream could hit Sam.

"Dream, I know you're pissed at me for it but he didn't do anything" Ponk said.

Sam started laughing.

"I'm probably gonna mainly beat him up for bullying us" Dream said "let's just get back into the car and leave and go to my house, my parents aren't home" Ponk said "oh by the way, the person that George cheated on you with is me" Sam said "can I do it now?" Dream asked "yes" Ponk said.

Dream went towards him and started beating him up.

"Get off bitch" Sam said.

Dream got off and left with Ponk.

With Sam

Sam walked in and George saw him.

"Are you alright?" George asked "yeah" Sam said.

George hugged him and he hugged back. They started kissing and Sam brought George to the bedroom and they did the deed. They fell asleep cuddling.

With Dream

"While beating him up I saw George, that's why I stopped, not because he told me to get off" Dream said "you need to talk to him" Ponk said.

Dream heard his phone go off and he answered.

"What George?" "Can we meet somewheres tomorrow?" "Why?" "I need to talk to you" "fine, at the park and Ponk's coming with me because he has to bring me" "ok."

They got to Ponk's house and they went to bed and fell asleep cuddling.