Go back to olivia's pov.

Nandito na kami ni nayah sa loob ng room while yong apat wala pa din, ang babagal talaga. Umupo na kami ni nayah sa upoan namin, nag cp lang kami ni habang naghihintay sa prof namin pati na rin don sa apat. Nararamdaman ko pa din yong parang may sumusunod samin, parang or mayroon talaga tsk. Kunti na lang mawawala na pasensya ko.

" liv! "
- Nayah called me in low voice.

" Hmmm? "
- I said while still looking at my phone.

" May nararamdaman or napapansin ka ba? "
- She said and look at her.

" What? "
- I said while looking at her.

" I feel like, someone is watching us "
- Nayah said and i looked back to my phone.

" That's what i feel too, just ingnore it "
- I said to her and she get back her attention to her phone too.

Like me, nayah also has a feeling that can quickly feel if someone is following or watching you or anything else that can quickly feel. So maybe she came with me because like me, she had probably noticed that weird thing too.

After few minutes nandito na din sa loob ang apat at umupo na sila sa kanya kanyang upoan, kasabay ng saktong pagdating ng apat ay dumating na din ang prof namin.

Our professor just had a good afternoon to us and we did the same to her too and she gave us the exam papers one by one after that and after she gave the exam paper to us, we started answering.

End olivia's pov.

Simon's pov:

We are here now with the police at the child's house to look for her mother where the man took her mother after he hurt the kid's mom, I joined the search because I promised the child that I will help her to find her mom. It's been an hour but we still can't find her mother.

The house we went to was far and forested. The other policemen searched the forest, while we were outside searching because we can't find the child's mother in their house, so we just searched outside. Nasa tabi ko ang bata habang naghahanap sa mother niya, she's crying while calling her mom.

I don't want to see a child crying, so I stopped and knelt down so we could be equal and I hugged her while I stroked her head to calm her down. I picked her up and we started searching to her mother again, she was still crying but just modestly unlike earlier.

" Mister?? We can still find my mother?? "
- She said while sobbing.

" I can't say yes baby and I also don't want to promise because I don't want you to hope, but let's just be patient and pray that we can find your mother "
- I said to her and she hugged me again.

" I hope na mahanap na po natin ang mommy ko! "
- She said crying, so I just hugged her back.

" Sshhh~ We can find your mommy, just don't give up "
- I said still hugging her while walking.

" I will not give up po no matter how long we find my mommy, I love my mommy so much so I will not give up to her! "
- She said as she stop crying and faced me.

" Very good! Maybe your mommy is brave, because you are also brave and you inherited your braveness from your mother "
- I said and smile to her.

" She is mister! My mother is so brave, she's always protecting me and until now and also the reason why she was hurt by the man who hurt her, a- and i- think this is my fault too "
- She said that made her smile earlier fade away.

" Sshhh! Baby this is not your fault ok?? This is the guy's fault, so don't accused your self hmm?? "
- I said and i hugged her again because she was about to cry again.

" Thank you for always calming me mister! "
- She said as she hugged me back.

" You're welcome and don't call me mister, just call me kuya ok? "
- I said amd faced her again.

" Ok po kuya and thank- "
- The kid's sentence was cut because of one of the police shout.

" Sir we found the child's mother! "
- One of the police said and the policeman's immediately go to him.

We just stayed here and one of the policemen immediately told us to go and just wait outside, because we were in the back of the house and we were far away from the house na, so we went back and just waited outside. The rescuers also went to where they found the child's mother to help them.

" Kuya can we see my mom please?? "
- She said while looking at me.

" Baby you're a kid pa, you shouldn't have seen what was happening right now, and I hope you understand baby "
- I said as i hold her face.

" I understand po but i wan't to see my mom "
- She said as her tears fell from her cheeks.

" You will see your mom but we need to wait you mom her ok? "
- I said and wiped her tears.

" Ok po "
- She said and hugged me.

A few minutes later I saw the police and the rescuers come out carrying the child's mother lying on the medical stretcher, may nakatakip din na puting tela sa katawan nito, so I put the child in the car sit and got out. The kid had fallen asleep earlier while I was hugging her para patahanin.

" The child's mother is here sir "
- The police said.

" Where did you found her? "
- I said while looking at the body of the kid's mother who is lying at the stretcher.

" Behind the tree sir she was lying there and her mouth and hand are also tied when I found her "
- He said.

" Can i see her face? "
- I said and he nodded naman.

I don't know why i want to see the kid's mother face, i just feel na gusto ko makita ang kanyang mukha and when the police said yes i got nervous i don't know why i feel this strange feeling but i just shrugged it off and pumunta na sa ambulance kong saan nilagay ang ina ng bata.

When one of the rescuers removed the white tela that covered the woman's body I was suddenly speechless at the woman I saw. No this can't be! It's not her! No, no, no, no, noo!!, I said to my mind.

Jasmine~??

_____________________________

Want ko lang naman gumawa ng fanfic bakit
kilangang kilabotan ako🙂

Excuse to my grammatical error