Chapter 14

While i'm watching in my tv there in living room, my phone suddenly vibrate so i look at it and it's olivia who replied to my message earlier.

_________________________________
@oliviacelestine_dixon

Today at 6:50 am

Hii moonie i'm sorry to my late reply, anyways
good morning!

And about dun sa sasabihin ko, later ko nalang
sasabihin, i will eat breakfast ko, if that's ok to you?

Yeah sure no problem, just eat breakfast first, i
will wait na lang, anyways good morning too sunny

Thank you!, btw did you eat breakfast na ba?

Yeah! Kakatapos ko lang

That's good to hear, anyways bye! My friends are
calling me na

Bye sunny, eat will!

_______________________________

After our conversation, i get back watching. After the movie, i get bored so go upstairs to get my guitar and get back in the living room, jamming with my self.

I'm really bored to my condo, kaya lumabas na lang ako and go to park to get some fresh air. I don't know how to i enjoy my 2 weeks here in california becaise of boredness, what if i ask sunny to have some dinner with me later.

I hope she will said yes if i ask her for dinner, andi want to know her very well, i don't want to know her only because she is the son of a friend of my parents.

End simon's pov

Olivia's pov:

It was 6:50 in the morning, i only woke up to the noise of three laughing in the kitchen, i stood up and did my morning routine. I picked up my phone and i immediately saw simon's message to me, so I quickly replied to it.

I don't know how I will feel in his last message to me, i want to smile but haysst, my family's specially my couzin and friends know me as a attitude woman but I don't know that only simon can get rid of my attitude.

Tanggal angas ko sa last message nya pre shutaa! Two times nya na sinabi yung " eat well " but ahhhhhh!! ang hirap kiligin ng padabog pag may mga maiissue kang kasama tsk. I went down and didn't reply to his message, i also have nothing to say tsk.

" Good morning sa expired kong couzin and friends! "
- I said as get down and sit at the dining chair, i did beso na din sakanila.

" Good morning couz/ livia! "
- Sabay nilang bati pabalik sa akin at bumeso.

" What's the breakfast? "
- I said while looking at them.

" Toast with egg, pancakes, fruit and bacon "
- Anne said.

" Done! Lets eat na! "
- Nayah and ej said as they served the food.

We start to eat na after i lead the prayer. While we are eating i ask them if how are they pasa in the face.

" How is you three's face? "
- I said habang ngumonguya.