Night 2

"We have had to many close calls with these robots" Jay complained as we walked into the office for the second time this week.

"what do you mean we? You hide in the corner" Cole teased

"That was the last place. I won't do that any more." Jay said, fear abd determination in his eyes. We all laughend. He scowled at us. We all took a position. Me and Cole at left vent, Kia and Lloyd at right vent, Zane at camera, and Jay at flashlight for the long hallway. We all had an animatronic head with us. I heard Zane flip through the cameras and wind the music box.

" Why dont you hold the button to wind the music box?" Jay asked, glancing nervously down the hallway.

ring ring

Hello hello? Hey! Um I guess by now youve noticed the old anamatronics in the parts and service room. Um hey dont forget to keep the music box Wound up. The abumatronic in that doesnt fall for the head mask trick. Oh, and if an animatronic some how gets into your vent, just flash him with the light, and foxy doesnt fall for the mask trick either. Just flick the light in and off, that seems to disorientate them for a little. Um thats about it, see you tomorrow

Click

We sat there until we heard something in our vent. I flashed the light to see the toy bonnie in our vent. We all put a mask on and I spamed the light button. After a few minuts, he left. Jay flipped the light and we saw a withered foxy. We all threw a mask on. He wouldnt leave! We sat there as he got closer and closer. We flashed him with the light and he eventually left. we had no more incidents untill the clock chimed six .