Dreams

Eramara Floated down river silently then started to flow into the lake. " Eramara" whispered a Voice " Eramara" said the whisper but she was couldn't hear the voice, " You aren't my daughter" " No....Father...please!!" " Your the only elf that helped us I trust you with my life" said Thorin "you can't give up" said Betha " I love you my sister" says a Known voice then Eramara saw her smiling sister hugging her and both of them laughing together, " You let her die" " No you let her die when you sent her to Erebor" she snapped in the flashback then Eramara Opens her eyes she was upon the shore she couldn't move, " Sister" said a Voice she looks around " whose there?" She said as she heard a tree snap she groaned in pain and she looked into the woods then a Man with a bow appeared, she tries to sit up but failed the man ran to her he checked her pulse " who are you?" She asked " I'm the one that supposed to be asking that" he says she fell back to unconsciousness , he lifted her up and pulled her over his shoulder and walked through the woods, he arrived to his ship and laid her down on the net like bed and covered her with a blanket, Then he left taking his Bow with him, She dreamt of a small cottage in the woods with herself and her horse she having a happier life it seems a happier world, She sat on the steps of the porch carving a marking in a Stick she had a Piece of straw in her mouth and she was humming a Song then a Hooded figure appeared in a Women like way " hello sister" says a Familiar Voice the happier version of Eramara Looked up, and smiled " Lilithrinia?.... You are looking well" says Happy Eramara " I am.....but then again I'm alive because of you" she says to Eramara " well that battle was great but I traveled to find you" " I know" " Mother misses you Eramara" " is that so....she knows what I've said I won't be coming back I'm living in my new home...." " but" " no but...I am clear on this mater I do not wish to cause any more trouble" says Eramara " You miss him don't you?" Asked Lilithrinia " of Corse I do he was a close friend" " And what of Betha" " she's happily married...soon to be expecting a child" " I understand I brought you something" says Lilithrinia she shows a Sword " Battle will soon come sister you must be prepared" says Her little sister " And also the battle that will come to the dwarves....Thorin OakenShield" says Lilithrinia " Wait what" " you are dreaming of the future that might not come sister" says Lilithrinia " What do you mean" " Take the sword....the sword that can slay the dragon" she says Eramara Eyes widen seeing her sword that she found in the pound " Made from my Ancestors Korrinas People to defeat dragons this blade is one of the only thing that could slay the Dragon...You have been chosen to kill Smuag Along side a Bowsmen" says Lilithrinia " I don't understand" " don't worry we will be reunited real soon" says Lilithrinia Disappearing, Eramara's eyes open and she is wrapped in netting she groans when she felt dizzy she sees a Captain of the ship the man that saved her he was looking around the fog she looks to her side and sees Thorin and the rest of the dwarves her eyes widen.