drama, papa hali and ttm.........

Start from the beginning

Aa...hmm....i.....u see.....i......solar shuttered not able to answer upon which quake said....... that's what I thought.......i don't care where u are or how u are going to do it just bring ttm where u are and take care of them and u are also taking care of them tomorrow as well......got that.......

What but why me u can ask ice to do it.......solar said complaining
I asked got it solar.......
(Do i even need to say how he said it or what anyone would do after that)

Yes got it quake..... don't worry about them i will take care of them.....heee.....
Good because if anything happens to them u will be the one to worry.....i want u to bring them there within 5 min me, hali and Ori has some work to do.......quake said first threatening then informing him
What about ice......he asked hoping he could get some help from him
He is with Atok helping him at the kokotiam......and even if he gets free don't think i am letting him help u after what u did neither today nor tomorrow......he said and that is where it was all a end of the discussion.....

With that the screen of the tv went black showing quake has hang up the call.....

After the call ended everyone only had one thought......'how can such a sweet looking boy be that dangerous with just his voice'.......again shivering all the way......

Bbb was the first one to come out of shock and asked......it that really quake and how did he got that scary......

Yes Ori that's quake and trust me that only u or hali...... mainly u.......who he cannot say anything and who can calm him down when he goes all mama quake mode.......solar replied to him

What do u mean by mama quake mode solar.......bbb, hali and quake asked together again surprising each other and others as well.....while solar just chucked.....as he is used to it as they do this and completing each other's sentence in the future all the time....

What i meant by mama quake mode is that Ori we all stay like brother in the future and quake is like a mother to us and the ttm always call him mama quake or mama gem......while hali is like a father for us....but we know better than to call him apa....so we call him abang....well mostly ttm do while me and ice only do it on occasions or when we are really sad.....solar said explaining upon which he got nods of understanding from everyone

Through during the explanation when it was said that quake is like the mother and hali is like the father they both blushed face full red.......

Ok i get that.....but who is ttm even the future quake said that......

Ttm means trouble trio maker Ori.....the trio maker of the group are named as ttm....

Who are they.......blaze, taufan, thorn and bbb asked in union

Ironic of u three to say it...... because u there are the ttm.....solar replied

Oh man....i forgot hey the girl who brought me here can u open a portal so that ttm can come here before quake actually kills me......he said remembering quake's word.....

First of all my name is shree.....so call me by my name.....

And sure why not i don't want you to die this soon especially by the most quake's hand......

Saying this i opened a portal from which after a few seconds later 4 people who looked exactly like solar came out but each had a different color of cloth.....one was wearing blue, one was wearing red, one was wearing green and one was wearing marron colored clothes......