drama, papa hali and ttm.........

U would have already guessed what this chapter is about with the title and last note that i gave ......so without any further delay lets start.........

So let's start.........

But before i could say anything a phone ring could be heard......

Sorry.....its mine i have to take it......solar said with a slight embarrassment

Hey solar i have a idea if the call is not personal can i connect it to the tv so everyone can see a bit about future.....

After thinking for a while solar nodded his head in consent......as he did i attached the call to the tv that was coming on his watch......

Go ahead pick it up......i said and can see a lot of people excited especially the gang and elements because it can most definitely be them from the future......

As soon as solar receives the call a boy who looks just like him but with brown clothes can be seen everyone just knew who he was.....the future quake.......

Solar mind telling me where u are.....he asked not even looking up from the work he was doing......but solar could feel the deadly aura he was giving and how he was controlling as to not show his anger........
Ummm.....well u see quake......i am actually........ it's quite hard to explain where i am.......solar said shuttering afraid of what he did to make quake that mad
Solar either its u explaining me or hali coming there to bring u back.......and i should tell u this before that he is still quite mad at u for the prank that u helped ttm to pull on him......he commented and solar knew that he is in a lot of trouble once he goes back so gathering all the courage he had left......he said.....
.......no....no need to send hali quake I'll tell u where i am......just didn't send him here.......
We'll see about that after u tell where u are.......

Taking a deep breath to calm himself solar said........i am brought by some girl to a random place to react with our past self........i swear quake it wasn't my fault......in a go.....

Do u really think i am gonna believe what u are saying solar.........he sounded almost done with.....

If u look at the phone u will see i am telling the truth........ solar said hoping he won't get in trouble if quake sees its not his fault.......

What do u mea......as he turned to the screen he didn't said anything after for a while only looked at the screen in shock......

Fine i believe u........but are u sure u are fine there and she will not hurt u or anyone there.......he said coming out of his shock and asking worried going full on mama quake mode......

Solar taking a sigh of relief that he is not in trouble as far as he knows said...... don't worry quake i am fine and she won't hurt me or anyone.......but why did u called me through.......he asked later thinking why quake called him

That would be because of ur stupidity........quake said back in the voice which he uses only when he scolds one of the elements....

What do u mean stupidity if u have forgotten i am the smartest amoung u all......

Oh is that so.....he said again gaining the deadly aura around him......if u are that smart then tell me how did u forgot that i told u to take care of ttm for the whole day today but u were in ur room the whole day and left it to be done by hali..... especially on his off day.....i have no idea as to what he will do to u after this and the prank of yesterday.....but mind telling me what u were doing in ur room the whole day.......when i simply gave a think to do.......the way he spoke and asked the question the tone he used send shiver down everyone's spine specially solar.......and making quake think as to how he can be that dangerous........