'He didn't know who I am even though he just break into the sky castle?' Velzard thought, but she quickly shook that off as the battle was more important to her.

"Yes I am. Now are you ready?" (Velzard)

 The man seemed to hesitate, then he muttered a few words, which was inaudible for Velzard, as if he was talking to himself.

 When he finally looked at her again, his eyes were serious though there were some traces of uneasiness left.

"Yes I'm ready." (???)

 With that, Velzard instantly fired the compressed aura she gathered straight to him. He dodged the attack and fired a streak of dark flame at her.

 Velzard blocked it off with an ice shield but she could feel the power of the attack. It was more stronger than she expected which only made her more and more excited.

 Velzard smirked and the next moment, her body glowed as she transformed into her adult form, which means she will go all out on her opponent.

 Once her transformation was done, Velzard fired a series of ice spikes, whose power increased many times, at him. The man managed to block most of them but some of them hit his arm, making his face wrick in pain.

 The man raised his arm which was beginning to freeze, and to Velzard's surprise, devoured the injured arm, immediately growing a new one.

 While Velzard was distracted by his act, a dark purple streak came toward her in every directions. It was now her time to feel the pain. The attack landed on her shoulder making her grit her teeth due to the piercing pain.

 Confirming that they can cause damage to each other, their figh began to intensify, further destroying the surroundings.

 After exchanging series of long range attacks, Velzard draw out her sword 'Ice flower'. It was a her ultimate weapon which reached the genesis class. The blade was pure white and there was a little flower carved at the handle.

 Her opponent also drew out his sword. The blade was pitch black with occasional purple glint rippling on it. Velzard instantly knew that this weapon was almost as strong as hers the moment she saw it. It was at least a gods class or even a genesis class.

 Without any more hesitation, both of them charged toward each other. There was a loud and clear sound of metal hitting each other.

 They separated for a blink of an eye and then clashed again. The sound of screeching metal resonated around the space while rain of sparks showered down every time their swords met each other.

 The vast courtyard of the sky castle was getting shredded into pieces as the fight went on, but neither of them cared to notice as they were engrossed in their fight.

"You really are strong. I've never had this much fun in thousands of years." Velzard said as they made distance between each other after a big crash.

"But now, it is time to end this. {Frozen petal}!" Velzard let out one of her strongest attacks on her opponent. It was an attack that literally freezes the enemy and shatter them to their very soul likethe petal of the flower. She rarely used this weapon, but she thought that this man deserved to see this attack.

 As for her opponent, he didn't just stood there and do nothing. He grabbed the handle with both hands, making the blade darker than ever as if it was consuming the light around it.

"{Void break}!" (???)

 As the pure white light and pitch-black streak met, an earsplitting sound was made, followed by an enormous shockwave which made the entire heaven shake.