Chapter 3: Meet my Friends

Cameron's POV

After our first date yesterday, I want Rena to meet my friends so I picked up my phone and called her. After 5 rings, she answered.

"Hello Camerones! Miss me already?"

"You can say that Rena. Anyways I want you to meet my friends because they are all dying to meet you so can I pick you up at?"

"You can pick me up now. I'm just staring at the ceiling right now. I'm so bored and hungry so better pick me up RIGHT NOW!" I didn't expect that. I thought she would say 'pick me after an hour' but no. Meaning she wants to spend more time with me!

"Umm Cameron, no I don't want to spend my time with you. I'm just bored! HAHAHA" Ouch. Wait, did I say that out loud?!

"Yes you did Cam. You said it out loud! HAHAHA."

Shit, I need to learn how to talk inside my brain without people hearing it.

"Want me to teach you Cam? HAHAHA stop saying things out loud okay? It would embarrass you Cameron Alexander Dallas."

"Yes I know that madam. I'm on my way to your apartment."

"Okay sir. See you in a while." And she ends the call.

*~*

I arrived at her apartment and was surprised to see Rena sitting down at their front porch with a bored face. When she saw my car, she ran inside and sat on the passenger seat.

"You do really miss me Katareena." I said with a wink and a peck on her left cheek. And again she blushed. I should kiss her more often so that she would blush more.

"No, I do not! I was home alone. Hmph. My ballet mates left me while they go shop. And I just need some company you know." She said with a smirk.

"Stop denying it Rena. I know you miss me." Now it's my turn to smirk.

"Ugh okay fine. I miss you Cameron. Happy?" I knew she missed me because I missed her too.

"Yes I am absolutely happy Rena that the feeling's mutual."

*~*

The drive going to my apartment was really fun. Rena told me that she researched about me on the Internet and she was surprised that Youtube is not only for music videos, but also to people who are fond in making random videos to entertain the world and they're called Youtubers and yes I am also a Youtuber.

And at last we arrived at my apartment.

"Wow, that's your apartment?! That's a huge one! Omg." Rena ask/ squealed.

"Yes Rena. That's 'our' apartment. Now let's get inside to meet my friends."

As we entered the door, all eyes are on us.

"Cam bro! You're back with a hot chick!" Wow that was a nice greeting from Taylor. Just note the sarcasm guys.

"Ooh Cameron, what's the name of the pretty girl?"And another nice greeting from Matthew Espinosa, and again note the sarcasm.

"Seriously guys, that's how you welcome Cameron?!" Finally someone understands me. It was Nash who said it. "But seriously Cam, can we know the name of the beautiful name that is standing there beside you who is kinda umm frozen?" Frozen? What does Nash means by frozen? When I looked at Rena, she got her mouth hung open and eyes are wide open and she's just standing still.

"Rena, are you still there?" I asked her.

"Uhh yeah Cam. You know I was expecting a good greeting. But oh well." She smiled again showing her dimple.