“Are you going to visit often?”

Valdwin waved my hand, who was lost in thought. I glanced at him who looked at me like a cat in boots, then nodded.

“Of course!”

Besides, I need someone to remind Camilla about Valdwin…. How can I not go when he looked at me with those eyes?

“Promise?”

“Yeah, promise!”

“Lala, I’m not afraid of anything if you are there.”

Hmph, as expected of young children. Just trust noona.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It was really easy for me to invite Camilla now. Camilla and I had surprisingly many things in common, and we were even both amazingly good-looking people. Camilla and I are in the same boat. We both had great temperaments that transcended regardless of gender.

Camilla, Valdwin and Laila were close friends in the original novel. Camilla knew that Laila liked Valdwin, and Laila knew that Camilla and Valdwin liked each other.

Well, I can sum it up in one word. It was a great year for one another. Oh, of course it’s different now.

“Kyaaah! Didi! You’re beautiful! Please take me! Sister you’re pretty!!”

“Milk colored Didi! I love you, Didi!”

Camilla didn’t like me cheering for Didi at first, but at some point, she seemed to have changed her mind and started to enthusiastically cheer for Valdwin. Now, she has been a very great friend to me waving her handkerchief with me.

Valdwin then fell on his butt as if his leg had lost strength while training. Camilla smiled brightly as she looked at Valdwin who fell down. She must be thinking how Didi was still pretty even when he fell down. Whoo-hoo!

“Camilla, why don’t you go and get Didi up?”

“Me?”

Camilla widened her eyes. She’s probably shy, right?

“Hm, I am a little… uh, I think my leg hurts. Did I walk too much?”

I pushed Camilla’s back who was hesitating. Oh, it is such a perfect plan.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Camilla stood in front of Valdwin and raised her lips.

“You fell for something like that? I can do better.”

Camilla grunted then turned her head to wave her hand towards Laila. Valdwin frowned slightly and said, “Why on earth did you come here?”