The girls also felt strange and looked around for the sound that Tarte was talking about.

*Shine!*

Suddenly, Yuuya's eyes turned bright red as he sensed an evil existence and Tarte also raised all the hairs on his body upon sensing it.

"Up there?" Yuuya said as he and the others looked up at the sky.

When people looked up at the sky, at first they didn't see anything but the clear blue sky and white clouds. But then, they all saw what looked like a ball of silver liquid falling down at a tremendous speed.

*BAM!!!*

That orb fell straight into the river beside them causing a column of water to shoot up with water splashing everywhere. Yuuya quickly ran ahead and opened the wagasa he had brought to shield the girls.

"What is it?" Yuuya wondered about what had just fallen as he retracted the umbrella.

"Kyuwa~!" Chiffon exclaimed as she poked her head out of Love's bag.

Under their witness, from below the surface of the water, a transparent silver and black liquid of immense size was slowly calming down.

"I feel a great power." An evil voice came from the liquid.

"Waaa~~~"

At that moment, Chiffon's cry rang out, causing everyone to become tense and alert.

"It's from you! Give it here!" The evil voice resounded as the upper part of that liquid was trying to move towards Yuuya and the girls.

Yuuya and the girls quickly ran back to avoid the liquid before it spilled onto the ground.

"What is that?" Inori asked as she ran away with the others.

"Looks like it's chasing Tarte and Chiffon." Miki said while recalling what the liquid said earlier.

"This sounds really bad." Tarte said as he ran as fast as he could on all fours.

"You think so?" Yuuya mumbled.

Suddenly, just as they were running over a bridge, the eerie liquid shot up ahead of them and got in their way, bringing them to a sudden stop. The liquid condenses into a large slime-like scum and then transforms into one bizarre form after another only to slowly shrink. Under their witness, the silver and black liquid had shrunk down to the size of an adult.

"Is it shrinking?" Love shouted in surprise.

"It's like it's gathering its power in one place." Yuuya said as he reached inside his jacket pocket to pull out a belt buckle with a small blade attached to it.

"I want strength. I want more strength." The liquid spoke in an evil voice as it tried to mold another clay-like shape.

Once again, under the witness of all, the liquid molded into the shape of a man. He was about the size of an adult with a dark silver body and evil eyes.

"Give me strength." He ordered.

"We're not giving you Chiffon and Tarte!" Love spoke firmly before she looked at the others. "Everyone, let's transform!"

"YES!" They shouted in unison.

The girls take out their transmutation devices called Linkruns and Pickruns. The Linkrun resembles a rectangular cell phone with a silver border. The top part has a darker variation of the user's theme color for the border, the rest of it is a light color. The window has an ornate silver border with a bead-like pattern on both the top and bottom. In the middle is a colored user's clover lined with silver, along with two large silver buttons and nine colored buttons below them. The Pickruns look like little keys with heart-shaped heads and short, thin arms. Their bodies have a cylinder form and the key blades are on their back. On each of their heads is a heart adorned accessory based on their masters' passions.