"Maybe I should ask her." Love wondered before running towards Nozomi and shouting. "Excuse Me!"

"Hmm?!" Feeling like someone was calling her, Nozomi turned her face to the back where she saw another girl running towards her.

The moment Nozomi and Love's eyes met. Both girls felt as if time had suddenly stopped around them and there was an invisible bond between them.

Love paused across from Nozomi, where they stared at each other for a few seconds before a female voice spoke from behind.

"Nozomi!"

Both girls looked behind, where they saw five other girls standing in front of a bus carrying passengers. They are Natsuki Rin, Kasugano Urara, Minazuki Karen, Akimoto Komachi and Mimino Kurumi respectively. Rin is a girl with short brown hair and matching eyes, Urara is a young girl with golden blonde hair worn in pigtails held with red scrunchies and gold eyes. Karen has dark blue eyes with thick eyebrows, her matching colored hair is worn loose with some strands over the left shoulder and her bangs brushed to the left. Komachi has turquoise eyes and short dark green hair worn in a low ponytail normally with a light pink headband. And Kurumi has lilac eyes with shoulder length, wavy purple hair with the bangs entirely pulled back and held with a rose ribbon.

"Let's go back! We're in the wrong town! Why are you taking us on a bus going in the opposite direction of our destination?!" Rin shouted at Nozomi while Urara waved at her, Karen and Komachi just smiled at Nozomi's mistake, and Kurumi was crossing her arms over her chest and was a little annoyed.

Nozomi laughs off her mistake.

"I guess this is my mistake." Nozomi said before looking back Love. "Ah, sorry!"

After saying that, Nozomi ran back to her friends.

"Rin-chan, wait! Don't leave me alone!" Nozomi shouted as she ran to her friends.

"Honestly, we're always the ones to solve your problems." Kurumi scolded her.

Confused, blinking a few times, Love watched Nozomi's back running towards her friends. For some reason, Love smiled and felt that Nozomi and her friends were very interesting people.

"What an interesting girl." Love said while smiling.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Time Skip)

After struggling for a few minutes with finding the path leading to where the dance competition was held, Yuuya the girls finally found it. Currently, they are being seen walking on a road not far from the amusement park.

"Miki-tan, this way?" Love asked.

"Ukm. Just use that ferris wheel as a landmark." Miki said.

"Oh~~~" Love exclaimed.

"But, I can't believe everyone made it through the first round of the dance competition." Tarte said as he walked on all fours like an ordinary ferret. "By the way, everyone practiced really hard, didn't they... Hmm?"

Tarte exclaimed as he and Yuuya both suddenly stopped.

"Hmm?" The girls exclaimed as they looked in the direction of Yuuya and Tarte, who were constantly looking around as if searching for something.

"Tarte, Yuuya? What's wrong?" Love asked them.

"What? What is this sound?" Tarte wondered as he kept looking around for the strange sound that was ringing in his ears.