Entry #14

FAST FORWARD SOME MONTHS

With Asia gone for a campaign in Europe the past weeks 2 weeks have been a breeze in the Ball household. The two found a rhythm when it came to the whole co-parenting thing, and it seemed to be working for Melanie's sake, at least. Melo however, was finding himself falling deeper and deeper in love with Emerald every moment he spent with her, but still would have Asia and his unborn child in the back of his mind. Emerald, would sometimes feel the spark too, but remember how quickly Melo was to drop him for his new 'babymomma' so she often would push the thought or feeling to the side. She had a new boo, anyway. Speaking of, whenever Melo was at home, he kept Melanie while Emerald was out with Isaiah. He didn't want Melanie to be around a different man, especially one he wasn't comfortable with yet and Emerald respected it. But that wasn't finna stop her from building a relationship him, which she figured was LaMelo's goal.

Melo's AirPods blasted So What by Lil Durk while he rocked Melanie to sleep, but was interrupted by a group FaceTime call from Gelo and zo.

He answered the phone call cheek to cheek with Mel, so the boys could see their niece, figuring that's what they were calling about. "Wassup?"

"Look at my girl." Gelo grinned. "Say hey G." Melo picked up her hand making her wave at the camera, but she quickly snatched it away, being a grumpy baby and placing her hand comfortably back on his ear. "Oh she pissed." Gelo laughed. "Why she still up?"

"She don't wanna go to sleep, she tryna stay up and wait for Em to get home."

"Speaking of, you seen Emmy post? Ya fans going crazy over it." Zo skipped the bullshit.

"Huh, my fans? How they find her page?" Sliding their faces to the corner of the screen Melo opened instagram.

"Mama" Melanie giggled touching the photo of emerald making a red heart appear on the screen. "how you learn how to do that lil mama?" Melo's eyebrows raised impressed.

Emerald's latest post had a bit more engagement than all the others. Melo found himself smirking while reading the comments as they went up in a frenzy trying to figure out who Emmy was. He liked the idea of the world thinking Emerald was his girl. It almost was like it made her untouchable.

"That nigga smiling oooooo." Gelo teased. "When are you going to stop playing and make her your girl for real?"

"She got a nigga bro, and I got Asia. I'm cool on her." He lied, he was anything but cool on Emerald.

Zo rolled his eyes, "Yeah right nigga. You just afraid of commitment, since when another nigga or bitch ever stop you?"

"Nigga, no I'm not I been with Asia for like 3 years."

"Shit on and off 3 years, and in the mean time you fucked other bitches in between. You've never just been with one girl consistently." Gelo added.

That wasn't true.......... or was it? Anyway so what if it was? He knew when it came down to it, if he really wanted to he could be and would be committed to Emerald. No questions asked, he just couldn't be with her right now.