"When I didn't hear from you, I thought maybe you had just went silent... but when I couldn't feel our connection..." Loki trailed off, his voice shaking slightly.

A pang of guilt hit my chest.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could muster, fighting alongside the man. "But it was a lie I had to make so they would believe it. You sold it with your reaction in New York and you said they mentioned it to Steve and T'Challa earlier."

"I'm not mad that you lied. I'm actually quite proud of the scheme." He smirked back at me. "You're becoming more like me everyday."

"That sounds horrible." I joked with a playful smile.

He chuckled and lifted his dagger, throwing it behind me.

I ignored the sound of flesh and spun around, slicing two aliens down quickly.

Loki continued his assault beside me as I glanced up at the lad where Shuri and Vision should be.

My eyebrows furrowed at the sound of trees breaking apart and a loud thundering sound. The ground shook as the sound grew louder.

Then I looked to the field where the large swarm of Chitauri were coming from.

The trees were falling down... the ground was ripped apart...

"I got it." I told Loki who nodded, staring at the scene in disbelief.

I ran toward the trees as the ground under the shield around Wakanda was ripped open.

5 large spiky rolling things came out of the ground.

"Fall back! Fall back now!" T'Challa yelled into the comms as well at the people around him.

I raised my hand, mist surrounded all five of the things before they could get any farther.

T'Challa stood beside me.

I grunted at the force, hands shaking at the strong push I was getting.

These things are like 30 feet tall! Not to mention made of some alien tech that's stronger than earth metals!

"Hope!" T'Challa called out to me, sounding concerned.

I looked over to him as my copy landed next to me. The armour around her disappeared and she lifted her hands, mist coming from her just as it did me.

She had another 5 of those things surrounded by mist, holding them up into the air like I did.

"We'll destroy those ships... as well as these things." I told him. "Wanda. Stay with Vision at all cost. Even if we're in need of help. I got this one covered."

"Sure thing." Wanda confirmed that she heard me making me feel slightly more at ease.

I noticed my copy had use the large contraptions to kill a group of Chitauri that were running after Bucky.

"Thanks!" He waved at the two of us.

"Why you thanking her!? I was the one who saved your old ass!" My other me pointed at herself in annoyance, rolling her eyes as blue mist surrounded her body.

I smiled. "Go after the other ones! There's 5 more over there!"

"I got it!" She saluted and flew off.

We don't need anymore Wakandan casualties.

I made a portal just on the other side of the things in my grasp and pushed them threw it.