1

"Flight 62247 is now boarding to London, Flight 62247 is now boarding to London" The intercom played in mono-tone on a constant loop as I fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror. Man was I exited to get home. A couple months away at collage was enough for me, some people say they need to get away from home but I ain't exactly up for fixing my bed every morning so mom, creds to you.

Taking one last look in the mirror and adjusting my parka I grabbed my stroller bag and walked out of toilets. I read the billboard that directed me left and then right and then up the stairs, after a while I was standing in a row of boarding houses looking for 62247, London. At the far end I spotted it in tiny yellow letters among a blue background; maybe the airport knew I was coming and purposely made my house the farthest as possible. I hiked my way onto the weird walkway that moved across the ground that basically would help distinguish between the lazy people and the active ones. I begun to walk down a long pathway swirling around on a long path way until I reached a counter where a lady was smiling at me.

She was wearing a blue coat with a blue skirt with her hair in a tight and might I say very neat bun. She held out her hand, asking for my passport as I took it out of my bag. Embarrassingly she looked back and forth at my picture, yeah lady I get it, I don't look like the person in the picture; it was taken 4 years ago. She pressed my blue passport down onto a scanner and then handed it back to me. Seat yourself, the flight will board 30 minutes before take off. I strolled down group upon group of seats when eventually in a corner was a couple of empty ones. I struggled to make my way through the crowd but eventually managed to sit myself down on the chair placing my bag on my lap. I took a deep breath and then thought to myself; final check. I begun to look through my bag, did I have my passport? did I have my phone? earphones? Just a regular check before to make sure I didn't leave anything behind.

Then I took our my earphones plugging them into my light blue iPhone and sticking the pods in my ears. Opening up the music app I went to "fly playlist." After a wide search I eventually chose "Waste" by Foster the People. Humming along I watched row after row pilling up and before I knew it it was boarding time.

--

The intercom turned on as the usual monotone lady spoke up, "Flight 62247 is now boarding to London, last call for London, flight 62247" I got up as soon as the line begun to die down and stuck myself in between a mother with three kids and an elderly couple. One by one, slowly we made our way up the line and then it was my turn. Same as before I flashed the lady a smile, handed her my passport and carried on through the glass doors. Walking down a carpeted ramp the nauseating smell of airplane began to attack me. In the corner which I had passed were newspapers, does anyone even take those? I got down near the entrance/exit door as I looked closely at the different kinds of colored buttons that were spread across the panel. Another flight attendant smiled at me clearing her throat indicating me that I should step onto the plane. I stepped at handing her my plane ticket as she showed her hand to turn right. I walked down aisles of seats, 24 G, that was my seat number.

I looked in front of my trying to see who I was going to sit next to throughout this 16 hour journey, between 23-27 there was a variety of elderly people, children and one plump man that looked as is he could fit two chairs. Guess what I was stuck with? I was in 24 G sitting with a five year old in the aisle seat and plump man spilling out in the other. Just my luck. I uncomfortably moved around while reaching down to get my seat belt. As soon as I realized I had touched the mans stomach I looked over at him with apologetic expression with he returned a sincere one. I buckled up as the I felt the plane remove itself from the airport. I looked out of the window while now playing "See you again" by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth, dramatic right. I almost didn't hear the commotion going on up front.

A man, maybe teenager walked through the pulled back curtain followed by a flight attendant that looked very worried. He was wearing a green beanie and his hair was out and pulled over it. He was wearing a while tee and a brown jacket with jeans, because of the chairs I could not see his feet, he looked about my age. He then when I least expected to stopped at my aisle. He looked across the other side and then turned to face me, "Excuse me sir" he spoke up.

The plump looking man looked at him with a confused face when realizing that this kid had waken him from his slumber. I felt bad. He then smiled showing a dimple or two and then began to talk:

"I think you are siting in my seat." He said

"I don't think I am, my seat number is 24 G, you can look at my ticket" he said calmly pulling out his ticket from my his front pocket. The boy took it in his hands taking a close look at it.

"This says 26, Sir, the 4 is smudged a bit" He said with a smile.

"Oh, my apologies" the man said beginning to gather his things. I stood up clearing a way for him to leave. The child had already gone back to his mother so it would just be me and this guy. After the man walked further back into the plane I looked down into my seat.

"Aren't you going to sit down?" He asked me looking puzzled but with a joking side. I didn't feel like saying anything so I nodded and sat down in my chair next to him. He smelled of this beautiful cologne that I smelt the minute I sat down. He looked over at me and smiled, he then stuck out his hand; "I'm Harry, what's your name?"

--

A.N:

My A.N is basically telling you I will not be spending tons of time on the authors notes because it is just non essential to me :)

Eventually, If I have info you will be receiving a authors note from time to time like this chapter because it's the beginning! So starting off here is my favorite part:

1.) What songs should I listen to while reading this book?

Here is a playlist of songs that I recommend you listen to, you don't have to, it's a suggesting because it's what out me in the mood:

Waste - Foster the People
Afraid - The Neighborhood
You Da One - Rhianna
In your arms - Nico & Vinz
Young Blood - Bea Miller
See you again - Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth
All the way - Timeflies

These are not all of them I am just too lazy and I will update the songs also!

2) Cast List so far?

Harry Styles- As Himself
(I haven't figured out an actress for her) - Riley Sean
Luke Hemmings - Jason Bridge
(Girl actresses are hard, any suggestions?)- Charlie Stace

So yeah that is basically it, oh AND! If I forget to update feel free to bombard me with messages of tomatoes and such things because I, hate tomatoes.