"Gotcha," he said as he smiled and kissed me again. I felt him lift his leg and he threw it over my body and pulled me as close as possible.

"Hehe...I gotta admit, you're a bit of a mess," he chuckled as he wiped a tear from my face.

"Shut up!" I whined as I hiccupped and wiped my face.

"Just saying!" He laughed as he kissed my forehead.

"Well it's not helping!"

"Will it help if I let you go to clean up?" he questioned as he gave my hair a tousle. I nodded and sniffled.

"Well too bad...cause I don't want to let you go," he quipped as he held me tighter.

"Come on!" I rasped as I attempted to escape his grasp.

"Of course, there's always a simple compromise," he said gently and stood up as he cradled me in his arms and walked me into the bathroom. As soon as he turned the light on, I cringed at my reflection. I could see my eyes were bloodshot and puffed up while my nose was crusty from the mucus. Ray then set me down on my feet and kept his arms around my shoulders as I quickly bent over the sink and rinsed my face. The cool water that splashed on my face felt wonderful against the heat from crying earlier. I felt Ray's warm cheek press against my back and I could feel a smile form on my lips. I turned off the faucet and blindly reached over for a towel, and quickly covered my face with it. The soft and fluffy fabric brushed against my skin, and filled it with warmth once again. I stood up straight and kept the towel on my face, not wanting to see my reflection.

"Babe...you're going to have to take the towel off your face if you wanna go anywhere," Ray whispered in my ear as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I stood there with the towel on my face, and slowly uncovered my eyes. Our reflection came into view and Ray was standing there with me and staring out our reflection, waiting patiently.

"Please?"

I allowed the towel to slowly slip from my fingers and onto the counter with a soft pat, causing a large smile to form on his face. As I stared at our reflection, I gently touched my cheek with my finger-tips, and let a small laugh escape from me when I realized that how I was acting was silly. It's nothing that he hasn't seen before, and besides, after his big speech, why should I be so worried?

"Absolutely beautiful," he said softly as he kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned around and kissed him deeply.

"I love you so much Ray," I said with adoration. He has done so much for me, and he was truly all that I could wish for.

"And I will always love you...Levi..." he said softly as he brushed his thumb across my jaw. He pulled me into a tight embrace and carried me to the bed, taking time to stop and turn off the lights in the room before lying down, keeping me in his arms the whole time. He used an arm and drew the soft covers over our bodies as I rested my head onto his arm and nestled into him. I closed my eyes and I heard his sigh of satisfaction as I felt the prick of his shadow on the nape of my neck. His warm breath drifted across my face as he kissed me tenderly and gave me a squeeze.

"Goodnight, my love..." he whispered in the dark, and soon, I fell asleep with a gentle smile.

I woke up nestled into Ray's warm chest with an arm wrapped rightly around my thin body. The room was dimly lit from the sun that was just peeking over the horizon from the outside. I loved how when I woke up I could just catch the sunrise when I wished to, it was such a nice and relaxing way to start off the day, of course, waking up to Ray's sleeping face was even better. I snuggled closer to him and breathed out a sigh of content. I love this man so much. I looked up at his serene face and gently pecked him on his chin and rest my head back on his arm and just spaced out. I must have dozed off again because when I woke up, the room was a little brighter and Ray's thumb caressed my jaw. I looked up and saw his eyes were partially open, obviously he just woke up.