Chapter 14

Sharon Rooney as Regina

Don't forget to comment and vote!
************************************

"You wanna know why you're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear. I felt myself freeze up when he said this. I didn't think he would bring that subject up again, but then again, was he going to finally tell me why he was so attracted to me? Was it lust? Or did he love me just for me. Whatever it was, I was about to find out.

"Well..." he started as he leaned closer.

"Your silky hair," he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"You're piercing blue eyes," he said softly as he leaned in close, staring directly into them.

"Your soft lips," he whispered as his warm breath flowed against my lips. During this moment, I notice that something was different, a faint but familiar smell that I couldn't quite place my finger on. What was it? I decided not to think of it, it was probably just me. At this moment, he brushed his lips against mine.

"Your fair and smooth body," he breathed out as his warm hand slid up my shirt as he kissed me again. I could feel my heart pumping in my chest, pounding hard and fast as a flood of emotion went inside me. I wrapped my arms around Ray's neck as he hooked his arms undermine, and pulled me down on the bed. I kissed him passionately as his hands wandered across my body and his tongue invaded my mouth, exploring the depths of it.

"Your loving heart..." he said softly when his hand rested at where my heart was. My heart was thumping against my chest, screaming every word of adoration that was possible with every beat, and in my mind, I was hoping that he could feel it. As his hand rested on my chest, the smile on his face grew, and he proceeded with his sweet and wonderful words.

"And best of all..." he began, but paused for a few seconds. I stared at him, waiting for him to speak, anticipating his next words.

"...Your unique, but adorable and caring personality," he said finally, and kissed me softly on the forehead. This was the last straw. Immediately, I burst into tears and clung to him as I cried and cried. This man, this incredible man, loved me for me. I sobbed uncontrollably as he gently shushed me and sensually rubbed my back, holding me tight, and planting the gentle kiss on top of my head. I felt so beautiful, so damn beautiful, all these years I've felt so disgusting and horrendous, for so long I have felt as though I never had an ounce of beauty. I had given up hope that I would be beautiful, and now, my old hopes were revived, and they came true. His hand was resting on the back of my head, holding me against his chest as my tears soaked into his t shirt, but he made no effort to stop me from crying. I'm guessing that he knew that I was crying because what he had just said had changed so much of what I thought about myself, and it made it clear of why he loved me. The answer was so simple. It was because I was me. He loved me and everything about me, looks and all.

"You're so gentle and kind and you've been through so much pain..." he continued when my tears subsided, and all I could do was lay there, and listen.

"And when I'm with you..." he said gently as he lifted my face and held my gaze.

"I just want to protect you... and make you happy so that you'll never go through that pain ever again..." he smiled as he grabbed a tissue off the nightstand and wiped my face. After he was done, he leaned in for a kiss, but I stopped him.

"Don't...my face is all...all...messy" I sniffled as I hid my face away. I felt beautiful, but since I was a bawling mess just a few minutes ago, my face wasn't so pretty. I could feel my eyes were all red and puffy, and my nose was still a bit runny.

"Levi, I could care less," he chuckled, and kissed me deeply. I could feel us smiling as we kissed and his hand trail from my chest down to my belly button, and gave my side a gentle poke, making me jump in his arms.